ID:153088

This might belong in Off topic instead, but when it comes to Design philosophy, there is one game that I think you all should check out. It's called Deadly Rooms Of Death, and is simply the best puzzle game I've seen.

The gameplay is so simple that you'll catch up in 30 seconds. But the game is incredible, extremely hard but not impossible. Addictive and lovable, this is a game any game designer shouldn't miss. You'll get plenty of ideas from this one. And it's free!

http://www.drod.net/

/Gazoot
Nice, that looks very interesting! Unfortunately I'm near my on-peak download limit for the month, so I don't want to download too much... but fortunately, it's just ticked over to off-peak time now, so I can actually download it. =)

I like the description; hack and slash RPG, but turn-based and with one-hit kills. That's an intriguing mix of styles!
Sweet mother of Myself! I had that game on a disk about 3 years ago...ahh I loved that game!!! Every once in a while I look for the disk...but alas it is long gone :( I MUST DOWNLOAD IT!!!
In response to Necro Night
:O
That game would be fun to make for BYOND...and the graphics are all right there. The only thing that seems hard is to make the lightning go STRAIGHT to the walls.
In response to Necro Night
Necro Night wrote:
Sweet mother of Myself! I had that game on a disk about 3 years ago...ahh I loved that game!!! Every once in a while I look for the disk...but alas it is long gone :( I MUST DOWNLOAD IT!!!

Same here, I think the old version is still available on Underdogs, but there's no point using that now. A fun fact is that my brother finished the whole game, the old version... No savepoints in that one.

/Gazoot