In response to Laser50
I just did a quick skim, this sounds like the best solution in my opinion. You can even have a little select box where you can set your preference on how many fans per page.

Laser50 wrote:
Since this issue mostly persists on just SS13 (Probably also on other games, I wouldn't have a clue), would it not be easier to split the fans up into pages? Just have around 50 Fans per page. That means they won't be as big, you can still look through them, and nobody would have any downsides to it.

Bump. My hopes are high that you will find some other way to go about game fans. It's driving me crazy not being able to see people who've fanned my game(s)!
In response to IMangekyouI
IMangekyouI wrote:
Bump. My hopes are high that you will find some other way to go about game fans. It's driving me crazy not being able to see people who've fanned my game(s)!

I second this statement, it's an inconvenience that can be avoided by using another means to fix the page overflow problem.
Ok, we'll put in a compromise shortly.
Thanks, Tom. Much appreciated. :3
Lummox JR put in a better system for this, where it shows the most 100 recent fans and you can then load more as desired. Hopefully that resolves the issue!
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Lummox JR put in a better system for this, where it shows the most 100 recent fans and you can then load more as desired. Hopefully that resolves the issue!

Tell Lummox JR I love him.
Page: 1 2