Use me if you'd like.
Pic's on the bwicki.
For those of you still a bit aprehensive about this, Haven has assured me that you can pre-approve the card you appear in, if you'd like. I know some of the members of the community have issues with being cast in unfavorable light, and I can sympathize with your concerns, but what would it hurt to be part of a satirical card game?

It's not as if you're real name or likeness would be used without your permission, and it's all in good wholesome fun. Haven doesn't want to upset anyone, and is eager to get many of the well known names on board. It would be to the game's benefit to keep everyone happy, so is there really anything to lose? After all, you can always chose to opt out at any time. I'll guarantee it, for what it's worth.

I'm really hoping Tom and Dan would agree to have cards cast of them, it wouldn't rightly be a BYOND card game without them. ;)

~X
In response to Xooxer
They could be like, Boss cards and stuff. And have skills such as update, making the cards in play obsolete.
Sure, I'm in.
Sure, I am in. I would like to approve of the card first, though.
Sure, count me in!

I've never posted a picture of myself to the internet, because I have an odd thing about doing so. No, I'm not especially ugly or anything, I'm just trying to preserve whatever shreds of anonymity I have left. =P

That said, I know there are one or two (very bad) pictures floating around somewhere. Those of you who know my real name (no blabbing it around the place thankyouverymuch, yes Nadrew I'm talking to you, now shut the bleep up) may be able to find it if you're very persistent, but I doubt it'd be worth the effort.

So any picture of me will be fictional; more representative of my persona and screenname than what I actually look like. Which is just how I like it!
Hm, I may be hated, but you can use me if enough people know me.
I'm a loser, I know. I feel dirty.
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
That said, I know there are one or two (very bad) pictures floating around somewhere. Those of you who know my real name (no blabbing it around the place thankyouverymuch, yes Nadrew I'm talking to you, now shut the bleep up) may be able to find it if you're very persistent, but I doubt it'd be worth the effort.

For anyone who wants to know what Crispy really looks like, take a look at THIS!

Yes, in that picture, is THE Crispy.
In response to Lenox
WARNING DO NOT CLICK THAT PICTURE IT IS X-RATED.
In response to Elation
Um, yeah. An X-rated taco. Oh the humanity. =P

Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that! =D
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
Um, yeah. An X-rated taco. Oh the humanity. =P

Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that! =D

That was the best I came up with, lol. It's a nice taco though, right? RIGHT? Noooooo, I have failed the taco ><.
In response to Crispy
I found a whole list Crispy's pictures! Here! :)

I wanna be a card.
In response to Lenox
Your taco cannot compare with the real horror!

~X
In response to Flick
I see it now:

Flick

Abilities: Rip Head Off; Toss Through Roof; (and of course we can't forget!) Cuddely Bear Hug!!
In response to Crispy
I have a strong feeling my pictures going to be my "ninja" picture next to a hot-dog stand...

Either that, or a hugely obese everquest geek because of my name :P
In response to Xooxer
Urgh. That's not a pretty sight, and that's definitely not me. =P
In response to Xooxer
Yes, all true. Although you won't have control of your card's creation, you'll be able to approve it before it's added if you choose. I'm trying to get people of a better known flavor, but typically those are the people hesitant to have any likeness of them in a game. And yes, Tom should definitely agree. I don't think I need permission for a Dan Shaped Bag? ;-)
In response to Lenox
That's not crispy!

Have you ever heard of the cereal "Snap Crackle Pop" or whatever?... He's the one in the blue!
In response to HavenMaster
HavenMaster wrote:
I don't think I need permission for a Dan Shaped Bag? ;-)

Eh, I don't know... I'd still ask. Well, ask someone who can reach him to ask, you know, eventually. It will take time to create the cards, images, rules, and all that jazz. No rush to get a huge character card listing. You still have to work out how games will fit into the whole scheme, and get permission from the game creators to use their titles and possible screenshots, in the cards. I'm sure that would be easier than asking actual developers for thier chcaracter to be used. Most creators will jump on any opportunity to advertise their creations.

~X
I dig it.
Page: 1 2 3