In response to Garthor
If you can't proove something then it's an unkown. Bullying and mob rule don't count as logic.
In response to ACWraith
Actually, no. Something is not true until it is PROVEN true, ESPECIALLY when there is strong evidence AGAINST it.
In response to Garthor
Garthor wrote:
Actually, no. Something is not true until it is PROVEN true, ESPECIALLY when there is strong evidence AGAINST it.

I'm not arguing about it being true. I'm arguing that it's not false.
In response to ACWraith
Actually, it is.
In response to Garthor
Garthor wrote:
Actually, it is.

Is too! Is not! Is too! Is not!

I'm not saying you should spend time and energy believing in it. Common standards of beliefs are good for forming general plans. I'm saying that logic proofs don't let you prove the non-existance of something unless you know everything that exists. You can prove it true if you find the object, but the closest to false you can get is "not within the realm of current experience". It might very well be false. It's just that you can't prove it.
In response to Smokymcpot
I think you're the same person.
In response to Smokymcpot
Somebody peed in the gene pool.
In response to Kholint
Kholint wrote:
Meh, any game released by such incompetent idiots such as yourself is going to be rubbish.

Personal insults are not allowed on this forum. Personal matters should be taken to another form of communication, perhaps email. *Not* here.

/Gazoot
In response to Repiv
Repiv wrote:
Somebody peed in the gene pool.

This thread is getting flamey. Consider it closed. Take "burden-of-proof" discussions to chatters.

/Gazoot
Page: 1 2