ID:1532190

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
This guy bothers me constantly, when I don't even know him. Besides the fact that he's DDoS'd other peoples games as well. He literally proved his DDoS history by threatening my game. Tom please handle this -_-

http://postimg.org/image/oh5k56tjl/
Yeah, I'm an admin on this server. Not only did he threaten to DDoS, but he also was talking major trash about the coder, and continued to exploit a bug after he was muted, causing the entire playerbase trouble.
Please help save the games he preys on
BYOND does not deal with the problems of individual games or game servers. It is up to the people who run said servers to handle problem users. Outside of the community, pager, and hub there's nothing BYOND can do for you.
He threatened me on the pager, he spams my pager. As far as i'm concerned this is your problem. And if you disagree it would simply prove why our community is in a downward spiral.
Best response
If he's bothering you on the pager, block him. If BYOND handled all of the personal issues people had with each other and each others games there wouldn't be any resources left to do anything else.
Just keep blocking him, he'll go away. If he actually does DDOS(which I doubt he really even knows how to do), then just contact your ISP and they can handle that for you.
In response to IMangekyouI
IMangekyouI wrote:
He threatened me on the pager, he spams my pager. As far as i'm concerned this is your problem. And if you disagree it would simply prove why our community is in a downward spiral.

Probably the stupidest thing I've heard all day.

In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Just keep blocking him, he'll go away. If he actually does DDOS(which I doubt he really even knows how to do), then just contact your ISP and they can handle that for you.

Most helpful post of the day. Doohl congratulations on being the biggest douche bag of the day :)

:)
Lol BYOND is just here to provide you with a game engine not to baby sit your game and take care of the problems for you. Next people will be asking Tom to program there games for them.
Topic Closed.