Serenos - The Mining Colony

by Laser50
A game about building up and maintaining an underground mining colony, in order to survive.
ID:1532402

Assembling a F.A.Q for the game, as early as it is in the game, some questions may be asked later when it comes to a stage where it IS playable, so leave your questions here and I'll try and answer them as best as I can!

Q1: How will you manage servers, and hosting? Will we be able to host our own games?
A1: I am currently not under the impression that releasing server files is something I am going to be doing anytime soon, while this may change in the future, I doubt it.
Servers will be hosted on my own server, and more can be created if need be. I am expecting to launch the game with 2 servers of both 16 players max when the game is finished.

Q2: When will we be able to play the game?
A2: It is quite early to say, my time spent working on this is limited, and goes on and off lasting days, When I feel comfortable with showing off my creation to others, I will announce so.

Q3: Hey! I just saw the game go online, public and everything! What's up with that?
A3: I some times deliberately do this in order to get some people to hop on so I can test some multiplayer-related issues, some times just so people can see how far it's gotten (Not that far), or because I'm too lazy to throw it on invisible/private. You're free to come have a look, but don't expect much in terms of gameplay!