ID:1533440

Check out the cute widdle protagonist from my latest game.

Ain't he just the most cutest adorablest widdle fluffy cuddle munchkin booboo cake in the whole wide worlded? Even though the shading is butchered to the point of no return he still manages to be the greatest poodle wuffington waffle in the univorsch.
I wanna hug him.
I don't have a name for him yet. I might just call him "Swag". Cos that's what he's full of. Pure swagalicious deliciousness.
Aww, he is cute. I'm excited to see your Greek/Roman themed game? (Fingers crossed! I love art from that period!)
Well right now I'm trying to fit some more pieces into the story. He doesn't have any powers, outside of being able to control the monsters of Greece. A lot of games allow you to fight a minotaur, but how many of them let you tame one, and then ride him around everywhere or even use him to fight bigger, deadlier monsters like a Hydra, AND THEN TAME THE FREAKING HYDRA AND RIDE HIM AROUND TOO AFTER YOU BEAT HIM?

My idea is basically Pokemon + Greece setting + real-time battle system platformer. Heavily inspired by Pokemon. You'll get to have a douchebag rival who's always one step ahead of you, fight other tamers, use different types of monsters to get past certain areas ( i.e. you may need a Minotaur to break down a large wall, or a Griffin to fly across a lava pit so you don't burn to death, or a Siren to deal with bodies of water ). This will be my last project ever. I can't fathom myself making a game more fun than this one. If this works, I'll be happy. If it doesn't, I'll just...

If you want any help coming up with ideas hit me up. I absolutely love Greek mythology. :)
Those wips(lips) though
I've named him Bell. I was looking for a mythical monster tamer in Greek and some dude name Bellerophon was supposedly the best monster-butt-kicker-guy in Greek mythology, he tamed Pegasus and raped a Chimaera. But I shortened it to Bell because ain't nobody got time to keep saying Bellerophon all day erryday.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Looks like this kid David Jones I knew.
Fish. Phil Fish. He's the guy that made that game, was in that movie, and said those things.
Or pursue game development period, lol.