Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1534244

Poll: Is Tyga is bullying you in any way?

Yes 56% (37)
No 43% (28)

Login to vote.

It seems like the Byond key "Tyga" still didn't learn how to keep his mouth shut with the insults, it's at a point where he went beyond going on social media websites and exposing other heroes' pictures in a harassing matter, Tyga's mute should be permanent this time, he always has things to say of other people, mean things...I'm pretty sure Everyone in the Heroes United Community is fed up with Tyga
He's so annoying. I am telling you, Falacy. Have him muted permanent or banned.
In response to Axelcerrato
Axelcerrato wrote:
He's so annoying.

Being annoying is one thing, Bullying is another.
Ban would be better than mute, But I guess he still deserves to play the game.
Nah. He has got to leave the game. He's actually bugging everyone talking about people's parents like nothing..... So yea, he should be banned or permanently muted.
Axelcerrato wrote:
He's actually bugging everyone talking about people's parents

Very true, He does mention alot of peoples parents in a " cyber-bullyISH " way.

Got you. And thanks for the training. XD
32 to 2, last time i checked only 15 people hated me. You obviously got another 16 ''followers'' to vote.
In response to Tyga3016
Tyga3016 wrote:
last time i checked only 15 people hated me.

At the pace that you go insulting people, you havent checked in a while.

Same thing the rest of you are doing, im just doing it back to you
In response to Tyga3016
Tyga3016 wrote:
Same thing the rest of you are doing, im just doing it back to you

What are " we " doing?
he clearly starts with the insults, then like any human would, we defend our position, heck Tyga why wont you talk crap now?
I find the question, "Is Tyga is bullying you in any way?", completely moronic.

My reason being? Tyga is an incompetent fuck-wit over the internet that says stupid things in an attempt to instill the butt-mad unto people; if you actually take what his dumbass says as being offensive or in anyway "bullying", kill yourself.

I know this poll is just to get him muted, or banned- or whatever; that still doesn't make all of you any less stupid.
Hello, I am Majin, and i will tell you all one true thing , Im bringing the Ultimate weapon , its called, LOGIC! , and i would like to start off with saying this, that tyga would not be talking shit to people in real life as he does on here, he messes other peoples lifes up either because his is bad , or he's just a heartless bitch that should be damned to hell, And also, Ill tell you this again, Hes a bitch, he wouldnt do shit irl, Just a person acting all big online, That prooves your a coward, and that you cannot do SHIT for yourself in real life, That is all, Now i wish you all a good night, Farewell.
Says the one who meditates ^
Says the one who cant admit to say hes a bitch^
*Tyga3016 is currently unavailable* Please Leave a message at 1-800 Trying to catch a flying fuck. Goodbye :) *Beep*
Yeah, That made no sence what ever, Just stop tryna out shit talk me, because thats impossible to do with me, ive done it against so many, so yeah... Your chance of winning this fight is Futile.
You cant win an argument with me. Go ask the 9 people that voted.. *Rest My Case*
psh, trust me .
Page: 1 2