Footrace for the Holy Grail

by Yut Put
Footrace for the Holy Grail
Mayhem in the middle ages! Play as classes like the archer, warrior, mage, or rogue in a racing battle royale described as "Super Smash Bros + Mario Kart"!
ID:1534424

A princess with ice powers. Wow, we've never seen that before.

Okay, okay, I know. But when the idea for a princess with a subzero-inspired moveset came to me, I couldn't help but add her to the roster.

The Maiden is a power/control character that has a moveset directly inspired by Subzero's play in Mortal Kombat 9.

Her primary shoots a short burst of ice that "freezes" opponents for one second. While frozen, opponents can not do anything until either one second passes or they are damaged or knocked back.

With her secondary, she sets trap-clones, similar to the archer's traps, however with almost twice the knockback. Setting the traps makes her take a short step backwards, and...

When she dashes, she always passes through her opponents. Not only this, but they also get knocked directly behind her- Into traps she's set! This is just ONE use for her unique dash and trap moves, however. The trap can be used for ledge guarding, combos, and many other interesting tricks.

Also, this. Yeah. Woo.

As far as her stats go, she has a fantastic long + fast dash, and she's on the slightly heavier side of the weight scale. This character is another one of the more technically advanced characters to play as, but with that comes the promise of highly rewarding results if you can play her well.

Lastly, we have a new costume for the Rogue! Thanks to Teka, Subscribers can play as Ryzal from Epic:Legend. Combined universes? Maybe. Awesome orange and blue swords? Duh.
Very cool.
Cool!
RYZAL SAMA *FANGIRL SQUEEL*