I've searched the forums far and wide, but I can't find anything solid about:
- General copyright laws.
- Copyrighting a game/game concept/related articles (Characters, websites, dev team name, ect).
- The differnce between trademarking something and copyrighting it.
- How copyright laws work with multiple countries (Ie, do I have to copyright my game in USA, Australia, Japan, ect, or will my game be copyrighted in all automatically?)
- What can/can't be copyrighted.
- What it takes to breach copyright laws?
Can anyone point me too some sites where I can find some solid facts. It's extremely hard to filter a search on this subject, since at the BYOND forum's it is debated too often, and on the general internet the keywords used by millions of websites.
...BYONDscape really needs an article on this stuff...