deadmute = 0
deadmuted = 0
swear = 1
textcolor = "#ffffff"
jailed = 0
world_muted = 0
verb
OOC(var/T as text)
world<<"<small><font color=[src.textcolor]>(~<font color=[src.textcolor]>[src.rank]</font>~) <font color=[src.textcolor]>[src.name]</font> OOC: <font color=[src.textcolor]>[html_encode(T)]"
if(findtext(T,"Fuck")||findtext(T,"FUCK"))
swear = 1
world << "System OOC: You're being muted for 30 seconds, best not let me catch you swearing again."
usr.deadmuted = 1
alert("The system has muted you!")
sleep(300)
usr.deadmuted = 0
alert("The system has unmuted you!")
usr.deadmute+=1
src.dead()
if(usr.deadmuted == 1)
alert("You have been deadmuted by the system, admin cant unmute you wait till your times up!")
if(usr.gotmuted == 1)
alert("You have been muted!")
if(world_muted == 1)
alert("world has been muted")
if(usr.jailed == 1)
alert("You are jailed, cant talk!")

mob
proc
systemcontrol()
if(usr.deadmute == 3)
world << "System OOC: You were warned not to swear, I've given you 3 chances.)"
del(usr)
if(usr.deadmute == 6)
world << "System OOC: You were warned not to swear, I've given you 6 chances.)"
del(usr)
if(usr.deadmute == 9)
world << "System OOC: You were warned not to swear, I've given you 9 chances.)"
del(usr)

Problem description:
No matter how i try working it nothing shows, i can type in the f word and it will show the systems responce, but im unable to make my text show for some reason, im not sure how to get this to work, any help would be nice
Best response
I am guessing the output is white, and that you don't realize that #ffffff is hex code white.

Side note, findtext is not case sensitive, therefore your || clause is a redundancy of the first one.
No, the output is black with my full colour scheme
well, there isn't a problem within the code provided that would make it invisible, except for the font color.
I just realized it was inside a proc xD
By the way, since you are using findtext(), you don't need to provide two examples of the same word. findtext() is not case-sensitive. However, findtextEx() is case-sensitive. I know this has nothing to do with your original problem (which appears to have been resolved), I just thought you'd like to know :p.