ID:154053

this may seem a buit wierd but i remembered a website my friend built, and he made it so when you logged in it played a MP3, and so i thought this could be used in byond to get past using WAVs .. jus a thought
Maz wrote:
this may seem a buit wierd but i remembered a website my friend built, and he made it so when you logged in it played a MP3, and so i thought this could be used in byond to get past using WAVs .. jus a thought

You mean, make an HTML page with a sound attached on Login()?
In response to Drafonis
yeh something like that, il try get the link
That doesn't change that you need to download them... It's just a sneaky way of trying to put in MP3 versions (smaller size files for the most part) of songs instead of using big 64 megabite WAV versions of the song. Some people that it doesnt save temperary files like that on their computer would have to d/l it over and over again. Besides, Dantom put it in that you cant use MP3s for a reason (Remember Napster? Well, people could make MP3 listening games for free, and if someone from a music company sees it, they could put BYOND under fire, even if the music was posted on a website instead.)