Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1540720

Ian Station is a server built to be what i always searched for in a server.

- Minimal admin interventions. While I 100% approve custom events, or admin spicing things up when its boring. I hate admins using power when players are doing things. Including gibbing, explosion, patching atmo etc.

- The server is using a modified version of baystation code, most modifications are performance fixes which mean that even in horrible scenario, the server should remain playable (there might be some i haven't found yet, but they will be fixed as they are discovered).
Currently, even extreme cases like 2 nar-sie eating up the station while a meteor shower is going only cause minor lag.

- We also use a very fast tick rate combined with custom movement code to keep it as smooth as possible.

The server is currently running on a dedicated Intel Xeon L5639 and on an 1gbit connection.

I plan on eventually adding more vote related controls to players, from things like becoming a trial admin to demoting an admin, passing by heads position and everything. But for the begining i will manage those things myself.

Come join us on byond://38.68.15.55:9236 and keep in mind, this is a new server, lots of things can / will change over time but first we need some players.
Finally a server with no admin abuse...
im up to try it