ID:154073

i wanna make an original game. if anybody has any ideas, please respond. if i ever finish the game, ill put you in the credits.
thanx
latess
DiZzyBonne
I am also taking requests but I wanna make a mini-type game something about the size of Minesweeper (but not minesweeper =)
In response to ADDiCt
Loonie-Pad Lagoon!

Take control of a small family of frogs and try to stake your claim in the lagoon by finding lilipads, rocks and turrtle shells to sit on and catch flies. Catch enough flies and your froggies get all lovey-dovey, creating more froggies! Watch out for snakes, French Chefs looking for fesh frog's legs and large-mouthed bass while defending your pads from rival families with a slew of "natural" defenses including: Farting (nothing clears a pad quicker than fly farts!), Jumping (bounce somone else off the pad when you land), Shoving and tougne-lashing! The largest family at the end of the game (when all the flies are gone) WINS! (gotta love those happy endings!)

The frogs are computer-controled, and a single player can only "guide" an individual's actions. The frogs will want to do thier own thing, and may not react well to a family member's flatulence. Also, jumping onto a lillpad as opposed to crawling up onto one, will result in a random section to bounce up, tossing any frogs that may be on that section into the lagoon. Jumping on a rock has no such effect, but can injure the jumper for a short period of time. Jumping on a turrtle shell will roll the turttle over where it will thrash for a short while before rolling back over. No frogs can climb onto a rolled or thrashing turrtle. Frogs will generally run away from predators, reguardless of where you tell them to go. If they spot a large crop of flies, they may swim to a new spot on thier own. Frogs must mate with other families, not with any of thier own. New frogs are divided between the two families, odd frog going to the male's family.

(Game requires lots of funny sounds and animations!)

Sound good?

~X
A roman type game.like kemet..with roman weapons and stuff.