ID:154074

This is an original, strategy based game under development and I am asking for opinions and/or ideas.

The Plott: World Mall is a gigantic site for competition, especially around christmas and your tired of it. You as a rogue mall santa with a mission, that mission is to destroy the competition with whatever means necessary in this gigantic mall.

The Game: Once the game is started it will never end until the host calls it or the last santa is standing. You will have a large array of supplies such as presents with random contents, even with a chance of explosion. A sling shot, snowballs and whatever you can create with parts from multiple surrounding stores.

All in all, this game's system is like that of the old arcade game Spy VS. Spy. and I need ideas for weapons that you can build, pickups, stores you would find the pickups in, and even possibly your opinion towards this.

--Ken--
All in all, this game's system is like that of the old arcade game Spy VS. Spy. and I need ideas for weapons that you can build, pickups, stores you would find the pickups in, and even possibly your opinion towards this.

--Ken--

How about random citizens who you can (as a santa) ask for doantions which allows you to buy better things. Also dont forget mall security which can catch fighting santas. just some ideas. Maybe little remote control cars that you can attach with explosives and such.
Looks good Ken. Can't wait to play it. :)
Nice idea,but you should be able to allign your self with people and be able to stab them in the back to win the game. You should also be able to set up posts, like have one person in the group set up traps and set them off on the others. Ohhh, I got the best idea yet!...let me help with the game! >;-)
ok i love the idea it is perfect i think that you should add flameing bags of poo ski poles the salvation army santas bell and a giant knife
NeoHaxor wrote:
This is an original, strategy based game under development and I am asking for opinions and/or ideas.

The Plott: World Mall is a gigantic site for competition, especially around christmas and your tired of it. You as a rogue mall santa with a mission, that mission is to destroy the competition with whatever means necessary in this gigantic mall.

The Game: Once the game is started it will never end until the host calls it or the last santa is standing. You will have a large array of supplies such as presents with random contents, even with a chance of explosion. A sling shot, snowballs and whatever you can create with parts from multiple surrounding stores.

--Ken--

I like it ^_^

When do you think it will be at a steady and playable state? I wanna try it out ^_^

I like your idea about the Kamikaze Santa's, now if you get that in the game will be hilarious and sweet ^_^

--Lee
Great idea, sounds fun and very funny ^_^

I would like to try it when you get it to a playable stage.