ID:154098

I was curious if you have happened to reciever my email with an example of my icons for your game. I know it has been a few weeks, but i sent them to you a week and a half ago, yet still no response from your side. And im wondering if you still need any help?

--Neo
i dont wanna rip on you personally, but i think my friend fuzzy dice aka brandon is helluva good at sprites and i think he is better then you

i might just be bias because he is my friend

-CJM
In response to Neptunes
Neptunes wrote:
i dont wanna rip on you personally, but i think my friend fuzzy dice aka brandon is helluva good at sprites and i think he is better then you

i might just be bias because he is my friend

What's the point of posting this, exactly? Is your comment supposed to be relevant?

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
he asked why he wasnt getting a repsonse and i was thinking that she didnt think he was good and i said that my friend is better...sorry for supporting a friend

sorry for having friends unlike you, you caffeine addicted tweaker
In response to Neptunes
Neptunes wrote:
he asked why he wasnt getting a repsonse and i was thinking that she didnt think he was good and i said that my friend is better...sorry for supporting a friend

How would you know if he didn't have friends or not? and how would you know hes a caffeine addict. Also this is totally irrelvant to the post so why did you even bother?
In response to Neptunes
It's not wise to try and flame forum moderators, you know? I think one of the moderators that is online right now should close this thread and let Lexy reopen it when she's able to reply.
In response to Neptunes
Neptunes wrote:

That was uncalled for, Neptunes.

Your post wasn't relevant because you had no answer to the question, but instead out of the blue said that your friend was better at icon work. Well, true or not, what does that have to do with anything? It made no sense to post that comment on this thread, since at worst it could be a way of provoking a fight, at best it's just pointless to say. But defending the comment by being rude about it? Gads.

Lummox JR
NeoHaxor wrote:
I was curious if you have happened to reciever my email with an example of my icons for your game. I know it has been a few weeks, but i sent them to you a week and a half ago, yet still no response from your side. And im wondering if you still need any help?

--Neo

She's been pretty busy lately mate ^_^

She might not have had the chance or time to check her email.

If she manages to see your work I am sure she will like it as you are quite a talented guy, and thats no lie seing as I have seen more or less all the work you do for both BYOND-based and non BYOND-based work.

Anyway, I hope you recieve or get word from her soon ^_^

--Lee
In response to Neptunes
I know your friend Fuz', and I agree on the part that he is good at sprites, as we are like rivals. But to say he is better then me is just a vague, and yes biast, opinion. Me and fuz' have never tried to see who is better at one certain icon, so all I know now is that both of us are better at different types of graphics.

And please dont act like you did below towards any respectful member of our community.

--Neo

And yes, this really had no relevance towards my post. I am just waiting to hear word on my icon examples i made for her, good or bad.
In response to NeoHaxor
And I can't draw sprites worth beans, but I make really nice turfs (or so people say)!
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
And I can't draw sprites worth beans, but I make really nice turfs (or so people say)!

Heh. I have no drawing abilities, save flooding the tile with one colour.

...I take great pride in my grass and dirt tiles. :)
Nothing good is happening in this thread. Closing.

Neo, email Lexy if you want an answer.