ID:154109

Which do you think is better:

Selecting ALL your powers (of the same power type, mutant,super human, etc) or Selecting a power type, then getting your powers from that power type in game? I just want to know what you guys think. Any other ways appreciated too :)
Sariat wrote:

Selecting ALL your powers (of the same power type, mutant,super human, etc) or Selecting a power type, then getting your powers from that power type in game? I just want to know what you guys think. Any other ways appreciated too :)

Well, if there are LOTS of powers, then it would probably be best to show them in the seperate category, else they might clutter up the 'power-display-place-on-the-screen'.

- Malver
In response to Malver
Malver wrote:
Sariat wrote:

Well, if there are LOTS of powers, then it would probably be best to show them in the seperate category, else they might clutter up the 'power-display-place-on-the-screen'.

- Malver

I was thinking, that you would pick a power type, then you can get ALMOST any type of power from that powertype.
How about you choose sort of a race like mutant blah blah blah blah your choosing and the races would decide how you look and how many/what kinds of powers you can choose from... say mutants can choose 1 power but the powers they can choose from are good like invisibility and another race can have 3 powers but there not as strong like teleport or the ability to climb walls...
In response to Sariat
make it like you choose a main power then you get random powers, e.g. you choose to be Spider based, and you start with Wall climbing and Web fireing thing, and you can either get super speed, stregh or the eyes.