ID:154114

Here are some classes for SHB that I was thinking of adding.

Manipulation - manipulates energy forms (fire,ice,water,electricity,metal)

SuperHuman - if picked, cannot get other types of powers (?)

Mutations - have mutation powers (think X-MEN)

Gadeteers - cannot have any super powers, but can simulate them
--can basically create any type of power, but with high costs

Andriods/Cybergenics
--run on electicity and can get other powers but never lose endurance, just
electricity, cannot get certain powers (weather control,regeneration, hmm, thats it for now).

Now, I was thinking, should any other classes be added?

Does this looked like it would be balanced out?
One other thing to keep in mind for androids: are they affected by purely mental powers? I mean, a telekinetic blast would still rattle them, but what about a telepathic one? There's nothing to contact. Of course, to balance this out, robots shouldn't be able to have purely mental powers themselves.

Here's a few other classes you could have (I've played and made a lot of superhero games):

Supersoldier: Very good attributes, mostly limited to powers which improve on human abilities (like special senses, regeneration, super speed) than ones which give whole new abilities (flying, energy blasts, etc.)

Alter Ego: Very powerful compared to other classes, but periodically must shift back to a weakling human (maybe can't heal in super form, or time-limited, or something).
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
One other thing to keep in mind for androids: are they affected by purely mental powers? I mean, a telekinetic blast would still rattle them, but what about a telepathic one? There's nothing to contact. Of course, to balance this out, robots shouldn't be able to have purely mental powers themselves.

Sounds cool

Here's a few other classes you could have (I've played and made a lot of superhero games):

MADE? O.O...can I see?

Supersoldier: Very good attributes, mostly limited to powers which improve on human abilities (like special senses, regeneration, super speed) than ones which give whole new abilities (flying, energy blasts, etc.)

Maybe a secret class :)

Alter Ego: Very powerful compared to other classes, but periodically must shift back to a weakling human (maybe can't heal in super form, or time-limited, or something).

sounds cool...maye a weakness I could add...nah...class would be cooler