ID:1541676

BYOND Version:506
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 11
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Upgraded BYOND to 506.1240, I cannot join any games including hosted in local daemon.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Grab a link open it or for local daemon, host game then join the world.

Expected Results:
Seeker must open the game.

Actual Results:
Nothing, even looking at task manager seeker doesn't appear. Even deleted the user directory and still it's still the same result.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other games? Space Station 13 is the one I tested.
In other user accounts? Don't have other accounts.
On other computers? Sorry cannot test on other computers.

When does the problem NOT occur? None.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
None, or download an earlier version.
It works for me, although I noticed some less important issues with this build in the course of testing.

Does this only happen with locally hosted games? Can you play single-player games or connect to remote games? If DS isn't working at all, it would make more sense.

I'm not able to reproduce this myself. I can join games locally and remotely just fine. Are you certain you don't have a firewall or antivirus that's merely denying Dream Seeker access to the network?
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'