ID:154179

This has to be done. With the guru's fighting each other. And tournies, highscores, record (1-10,100-0), how many KO's, rounds been in. That would be cool. And fighting in cool places.
LOL, Dan Vs Tom! That would be funny, You guys have to take your webcams and beat the living heeby jeeby out of eachother for us.
You cannot use my likness in your game..
Sariat wrote:
This has to be done. With the guru's fighting each other. And tournies, highscores, record (1-10,100-0), how many KO's, rounds been in. That would be cool. And fighting in cool places.

Sounds cool, I would like to see it more like Shaq Fu though. So basically like a street fighter game with the people from BYOND. In fact, you might even consider this: Allowing players to design their own characters with their own sprites. That way your not leaving anybody out when making a game with "guru"s as the characters, because everybody can make their own character for the game.
In response to Nadrew
I never said I was going to put you in the game or I was going to make it :P I thought somebody COULD make this.
I used to box. I was pretty good so you should put me in there. I'm not a horrible coder wither just below average.
Zilal's secret move:

The hairy leglock!

If they don't pass out from lack of oxygen, they'll run away screaming from naieve, puerile disgust!

Z
In response to BurningIce
BurningIce wrote:
I used to box. I was pretty good so you should put me in there. I'm not a horrible coder wither just below average.

Nice, how long did you box for?

I used to be a boxer also while in School but my sessions got cancelled because my boxing was getting in the way of my homework :-\

I am re-considering in starting to box again. But right now I want to settle myself before I go into anything like that again.

Lee
In response to Zilal
Yuck, that makes my skin crawl...

Don't do that, Z.
Skysaw's secret move:

Hit 'em on the head with a bag of gumdrops, and steal their car keys.

Don't forget to play me all the way through on "story" mode to unlock my secret costume!