ID:154189

Okay, just wondering, if I get bored and decide to make some graphics, what kind of graphics (non-sprite, please) would be most in demand?
Foomer wrote:
Okay, just wondering, if I get bored and decide to make some graphics, what kind of graphics (non-sprite, please) would be most in demand?

Sprites! Oh, wait.
In response to Spuzzum
Hey I just released a 20 sprite set of various small creatures found in nature. All but 3 of them 4 of them are 4 direction, all fully animated.

LJR

LBDT Productions
http://www.byond.com/hub/hub.cgi?qd=hubIndex&hub=2453&view=3
In response to LordJR
This thread wasn't an invitation for you to advertise :oP Keep it on your own threads.
I am currently looking for some little spell balls... you know, mystical energy balls that can float above the heads of my spellcasters as they chant and focus. Can you do that?

-Lord of Water
In response to Foomer
Graphics focused on the point of view of something small. Like say an ant sized person. Those are going to be in high demand! :p
I think Spuzzum mentioned this in an old thread, but how about some trees larger than 1x1?

-AbyssDragon
In response to AbyssDragon
AbyssDragon wrote:
I think Spuzzum mentioned this in an old thread, but how about some trees larger than 1x1?

Trees would be a very good choice; they could be used for lots of games. I think some nice 2x2 or 3x3 trees (preferably a collection of 5-10 different trees per type) of different kinds (deciduous, evergreen) would be good.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I'm planning on doing a pack for LBDT like this. But it will be much more than just trees. I plan to do planets, rocks, fallen trees, etc to give it a realistic appearence of nature.

LJR

ps. If you haven't seen it yet, I finished my small creatures pack of 20 fully animated icons.
how about town icons? Like for the old ff games how they had a little town icon and you moved your mob onto the town and it took you to the main town and ya...
make some interesting ones like floating towns and such?
In response to LordJR
ps. If you haven't seen it yet, I finished my small creatures pack of 20 fully animated icons.

Yes, you've established that.
If you're staying away from sprites, may I assume that pixies, nixies, pwcas, pucks, bogeys, selkies, leprechauns, gnomes, and elves are also right out?
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
If you're staying away from sprites, may I assume that pixies, nixies, pwcas, pucks, bogeys, selkies, leprechauns, gnomes, and elves are also right out?

Don't forget nymphs and dryads.
In response to Lord of Water
I could try that for you!
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:

yea, those Selkies are bad news... (ever read Tom Clancy's Net Force?)
In response to Jon Snow
I already did a pack like that!
Check my Graphics Pack - 1

LJR
In response to Spuzzum
I know nothing passes by you mate, but you got to consider those who rarely read the forums and post stuff even though 3 post earlier someone already have posted an answer before the question is even asked! :P

LJR
In response to LordJR
LordJR wrote:
I already did a pack like that!
Check my Graphics Pack - 1

LJR

There is nothing wrong with foomer doing an icon pack that you already did. In fact, it would probably help prevent games using the same icons. The more choices the better, and when it comes to icons, there should be many different styles available.
In response to Ebonshadow
or you could just hire an icon artist to make icons for your games then you wouldnt need to buy icon packs and have plenty of new icons that you need.
In response to GreenDice
Of course, any decent icon artist would probably charge a lot more too.
Page: 1 2 3 4