In response to Foomer
actually i do it for free as long as your game is good im in it for the skill my real goal in life is claymation.
In response to Spuzzum
Don't forget nymphs and dryads.

Pfft. No one believes in that silly fairy-tale nonsense!
Non-sprite?

How about Pepsi? Or maybe Coke? Dr Pepper?
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
*sigh*
In response to Dramstud
Not when I can avoid it.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
I would like some magic spells if possible.

As well as some weather type icons like rain, snow, electricity for thunder storms, and what not.

If this is at all possible I wouldnt mind having something like that ^_^

Lee
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
If you're staying away from sprites, may I assume that pixies, nixies, pwcas, pucks, bogeys, selkies, leprechauns, gnomes, and elves are also right out?

sarcasm gets you nowhere
In response to GreenDice
GreenDice wrote:
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
If you're staying away from sprites, may I assume that pixies, nixies, pwcas, pucks, bogeys, selkies, leprechauns, gnomes, and elves are also right out?

sarcasm gets you nowhere

I missed it... where was the sarcasm?

Homonym wordplay is usually referred to as a "pun."
In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:
GreenDice wrote:
Lesbian Assassin wrote:

its not a pun a pun might be funny she was being sarcastic in saying sprites blah blah blah are right out its not a pun...
In response to LordJR
umm yeah did you learn anything from that tutorial? you should shade them more and try taking off the fangs on the bat i didnt buy em i can see the little thumbnail...
In response to GreenDice
Well the thumbnail only does %15 justice. All most all of them are 4 direction and animated. it took me 2 weeks worth of work to make the animation cycles look life like. I spent some time on this pack so you can't really see the work I put into it from that thumbnail view. :(

LJR
In response to LordJR
im not buying them either and 2 weeks is too long for 20 icons :(
In response to GreenDice
You kids today have not a clue of the real world ahead of you. All I can say is GOOD LUCK!

LJR
In response to GreenDice
GreenDice wrote:
Skysaw wrote:
GreenDice wrote:
Lesbian Assassin wrote:

its not a pun a pun might be funny she was being sarcastic in saying sprites blah blah blah are right out its not a pun...

Most puns are definitely NOT funny, though I suppose humor is the intent. Sarcasm generally means the use of irony in mockery. If you had previously mentioned how much you loved pixies and gnomes, in a different context, it certainly would have been sarcasm.

But here's some help for you from the dictionary:
pun n.
A play on words, sometimes on different senses of the same word and sometimes on the similar sense or sound of different words.

See anything there about funny? Or anything there that doesn't describe her post, for that matter?

In response to Skysaw
i guess a dictionary is bible for people here who dwell on spelling errors right? only way you can make fun?
In response to GreenDice
GreenDice wrote:
i guess a dictionary is bible for people here who dwell on spelling errors right? only way you can make fun?

I apologize. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about your lack of understanding.

I only brought out the dictionary because it was apparent you needed it, not I.

For the record, I never mentioned anything about spelling.
In response to LordJR
LordJR wrote:
You kids today have not a clue of the real world ahead of you. All I can say is GOOD LUCK!

LJR

you adults are so cluless! and wasting your time on these forums...get a job... you think i talk like this in real life then you yourself have no life...im sure if everyone was judged by that lexy would be someone who corrects people just because they say something wrong and not good enough for her.
In response to GreenDice
Son.. Its so obvious your morally challenged, but no need to bring you personal issues to these forums, rarely do I see a positive or progressive post from you.

LJR
In response to Dramstud
I havent read netforce, but i have read rainbow 6 and the bear and the dragon, those are very exellent books if you havent looked at them you should. (though i must warn you rainbow six is over 700 pages, and the bear and the dragon is 1028 pages, if you dont like large books i would oviod them.)
In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:
GreenDice wrote:

I apologize. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about your lack of understanding.

I only brought out the dictionary because it was apparent you needed it, not I.

For the record, I never mentioned anything about spelling.

yeah i mispelled pun to say sarcasm....dont be anal sky
Page: 1 2 3 4