ID:154198

Okay, I've been thinking this one out for a few days and I think I've got a design that's workable. Here it goes. The game is called "Smileys of Power", in which each smiley starts with a relatively low amount of smiley ability power known as "Smi". Smi can be used for various things, mainly attacking. That's right, attacking smileys. Smileys can also arm themselves with different forms of smiley armament (whatever that is) and go out to fight the evil smiley-ish monsters that plague the land of Smileia.

The monsters are, in fact, evil aliens that have invaded your happy planet. They must be destroyed. Each monster also contains a small amount of smi power contained within, and popping these monsters (they're like big jelly-filled water balloons) causes them to release their smi power, giving it to the player that popped them.

At certain points, smileys gain the ability - with enough smi power - to do things such as floating and casting icebolts at their enemies. These abilities require smi power to activate and maintain, but can enhance the overall power of the smiley.

A smiley's primary source of power increase comes from collecting various "orbs" of power which are scattered across the realm. Each orb also contains a skill that can be used, in addition to the bonus of smi power. After smileys have powered up sufficiently on smi, they may go out and attempt to defeat any of the eight "ultimate smi-masters" in the realm; the big tough nasty bad guys. Upon killing one of these smi-masters, a smiley will earn a level of 'super smiley power" (SSP). With the use of a fair amount of smi power, this will increase a smiley's attack power temporarily. The power increase depends on the level of super smiley that the player is capable of reaching.

Just for the heck of it, there is also a special building in key smiley villages known as the "Anera Buildings" which contain a multitude of items called "Smibags". Attacking a smibag will bring no bonus to smi power, but hey, it's fun to waste it on something.

Once a smiley has attained all eight levels of super smiley power, they can merge their power into the ultimate weapon of smiley destruction. This weapon is known only as the "Super Smiley Gem" (SSG)!

So, what do you think? :o)
Great!

I already want to play, although SSP is sort of like SSJ =8)
is gonfused
I think I remember suggesting something like this to you for Ensya ;).
In response to Gojira
Gojira wrote:
Great!

I already want to play, although SSP is sort of like SSJ =8)

Umm, I dont understand that smiley. Is it a guy with = for hair or a guy with really big nostrils?
Sounds pretty fun lol. The orbs giving you skills sounds like something from graal lol. I remeber playing that gain for while, but i heard you have to pay or something now anyways sounds like a good game.

-kalzimere
In response to Ebonshadow
Umm, I dont understand that smiley. Is it a guy with = for hair or a guy with really big nostrils?

The former seems more accurate, but the latter is far more amusing.
In response to Spuzzum
I always thought it was really tall eyebrows