Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1542072

Dear Falacy,
this post is to ask you for a refund from lifetime subscription. i am not happy with the lifetime sub and instead would be better off with a monthly sub instead, please respond back as soon as possible.
What u not happy about?
well, lifetime subscription for me is too long a time for me as i'm a college student and i doubt i will be playing this game everyday until im at the age of retirement. i rather just use a month subscription and just play occasionally once in a while whereas for my lifetime i have to be on everyday just for some benefits
that and i kinda find the game to be pointless where everyone just sits around and go afk the longest while focusing training. i rather have a monthly sub to see how far i can go and then decide whether or not to buy the lifetime sub
finally the subscirption is said to give numerous bonuses in the information for subscrption in other games, but it currently covers only 2 games that contain massive multiple online players while the rest of the games barely contain more then 10 players and the bonuses are not given
In response to Johnsontao1
Johnsontao1 wrote:
finally the subscirption is said to give numerous bonuses in the information for subscrption in other games, but it currently covers only 2 games that contain massive multiple online players while the rest of the games barely contain more then 10 players

Maybe you should of looked into it more BEFORE you bought it?
Also, Basically thats what you are subscribing to : a infinite AFK fest in HU.

Falacy's games had more players a few years back, They have died down a bit, since I don't think Falacy really CARES about it anymore.
i am still eligible for a refund though
Did Falacy tell you that you could get a refund? Or do you just assume you can get a refund?
well according to paypal, within 60 days of purchase i can ask for a refund
Why dont you then?
i have been asking, but falacy hasn't really been responding back on whether or not i can get one
Don't make enough money to be giving refunds
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Don't make enough money to be giving refunds

Yeah, Just let the poor Falacy keep the money =P Subscriptions are more meant to support the person you are buying it from rather than get 100+ bonuses for buying it. ( Though small advantages are usually included.)

if i paid almost 50 dollars for something, i want my money worth
You got exactly what you paid for; afk training galore. Refunds are not available for automatically activated services with instant delivery. Otherwise, everyone would just steal them for free like you're attempting to do; paying for them, using them as much as they like, then taking their refund and running.