ID:154210

has anyone wondered what it would be like, to have Final Fantasy Characters, and Dragon Warrior Characters Mixed like a DWFF Game?
And for the newbies instead of Pbags to train on, cal them TBags!!!
then after that they can powerup, and maybe even go SSJFighter!!!!
that would rock
Then as they train they can use TWBLAST!!!
Then they can do the KillmehaKillmeHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be so cool!
if people dont like the name im wanting to name it, its going to be called -
SSJ RaeKwon PBAG MASTER
will be the name of that game keep your eyes open!
ill also have FBags if your tired of Tbags! thatlll make all the newbies happy :):):):)
Maybe even GBags, all depending upon the mood im in.
I might even add Yoshi and KingSpy!!!!
yipee im so excited about this new game!

(was bored and this game will never come to happen so you newbies keep on dreaming)
- RaeKwon

Sounds kinda stupid to me. Almost stupid enough to be cool, but that's just almost.
In response to Nadrew
Couldnt resist the Tbags eh?
- RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
Oh no they were the most attractive feature, i swear.
In response to RaeKwon
I wish that all pbags would be renamed Tbags, thus making those who use them Tbaggers;-)

-James
A better name would would be DWFF GT and use genesis icons.
In response to Jmurph
Lol good one james, anyways since i got your attention, how Denstiny Online coming along?
i think thats how its spelt.... :S
- RaeKwon
In response to BurningIce
your so against genesis but then youve had genesis rips to.. you created the dragon blast and you learn it from burning ice... Lol
- RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:
Lol good one james, anyways since i got your attention, how Denstiny Online coming along?
i think thats how its spelt.... :S
- RaeKwon
Heh! Close enough. (Density Online was the physics RPG;-)
Actually it's going pretty well. I haven't done much with the code since I have been splitting time between getting ready for finals and trying to scan in some more artwork. Additionally, my wannabe wargame has attracted a fair amount of time.

I am kinda waiting to see what exactly can be done with offsets- see if I can make the movement more Baldur's Gate less Ultima 5. Also, I am not exactly sure how I am going to do the 'big map'. IE the map of the world after you leave town. An enormous map doesn't seem very efficient, but it would best do what I want.... The starting town now has interiors for about 3/4 of the buildings. (It works alot like Baldur's Gate when you walk into a building.) I may try to host this weekend if I finish the tile version of the starter dungeon. (The finished one is likely to be a prerendered background with appropriate density mapping and overlay areas added.)

Skills are really neat. I am using a component system where objects are manipulated to make increasingly complex components. IE A pickaxe on the ground may produce raw ore. The ore can be smelted on a forge with tongs and hammer to produce ingots. The ingots may be melted on a forge to fill a cast to make a blade, hilt, etc. The blade may be honed, scribed with magic runes, etc. and then joined with a hilt (which may be inset with gems or marked with runes) to create a sword. Generally attempts to "make things" do not result in outright success of failure, but in progress. So, a freshly cast blade would be "an unfinished blade" and may require additional forging, after honing it might be "a dull blade" that requires sharpening. This means that almost all equipment is *highly* customizable. Want silver broadhead arrows set on a bone shaft? No promblem. Need a gold bladed longsword with a silver hilt inset with a sparkling ruby? Easy. How about some mithril platemail inscribed with glowing runes? Can do that, too. Sugar cookies? Cake? Sausage? You name it!

-James
In response to Jmurph
I am using a component system where objects are manipulated to make increasingly complex components. IE A pickaxe on the ground may produce raw ore. The ore can be smelted on a forge with tongs and hammer to produce ingots. The ingots may be melted on a forge to fill a cast to make a blade, hilt, etc. The blade may be honed, scribed with magic runes, etc. and then joined with a hilt (which may be inset with gems or marked with runes) to create a sword. Generally attempts to "make things" do not result in outright success of failure, but in progress. So, a freshly cast blade would be "an unfinished blade" and may require additional forging, after honing it might be "a dull blade" that requires sharpening. This means that almost all equipment is *highly* customizable.

Haven operates on a similar principle, but also with an additional aspect of quality. Anyone can try to make a longsword, and if they know what steps to follow they can go right to the finish. However, if you aren't a skilled blacksmith, your edge will be better for little more than weeds, and even those will be a tough fight (especially carnivorous flora, which is something Dalania has in abundance ;-) ).
In response to Jmurph
Sounds good, ill be looking forward to it when it is released :)
In response to RaeKwon
lol Thats in the past...
In response to BurningIce
90% of the genesis rips.. were in the past... so why bother whining when you were apart of it??? hmmm?? heh
- RaeKwon