ID:154225

I was wondering what would be some of the most effecient ways to work this? I want people to be able to enter their enemys bases and be able to steal stuff and wreak havoc.

Also, how would they Enter the head quarters?

And, about having a super and secret identity, should they have to pick thier super hero costume and secret outfit BEFORE they join any team? This would be better for me, I think. Since they could use dna rays/chameleon powers to "pose" as their enemies.

But, if they are discovered by the reporters and have thier secret printed in the paper, they would lose all of their publicity and DON'T HAVE TO, but SHOULD. Since without publicity, you can't get much items. *

* = special items would be GIVEN to people based on their publicity. They can buy items as regular people but, they will just be regular joe smoe items.

Thanks for reading, I would like your thoughts.
-Sariat

Have the Team Headquarters be able to be in "basic" buildings. Say a 'Good' Team would have it in...an office complex or something posing as an office complex. ReporterGuy walks by and sees an office complex...No problem there, and keeps walking. But, the players could be walking by in their secret identity and walk in, and it would look like an office complex. There would be an elevator or some kind of transport that would have a camera on it. If the camera checks the person and they have a positive I.D. for that Team, they can enter. This will keep enemies out, and allow for infiltration. You will want to have an alternate way in so people can escape, etc. Some ways to bypass the camera could be to shoot it and temporarily disable it (until it gets fixed) or maybe 'obtain' the enemy's I.D. If there was a retinal scanner, you could...err...Concuss (is that a word?) an enemy (possibly an NPC?) and drag them up to the scanner.

-Mertek
I like Merteks idea of just plain killing the enemy and obtaining an ID card which the player that lost it could go and make it expired after a certian amount of time. HQ's should be held all over, not just like in the sewers. In buildings, secret passages, and well... in the sewers. You should make it cost money though to get better security sytems and things for protection on your HQ.

As for design, Let the creator design his own HQ with a special command that is opened when he is inside of the one he owns.
In response to JordanUl
Never said you had to KILL them...

You could:

-Kill them
-Steal it from them
-Tranquilize them
-Sneak in with them
-Spidey-net them
-Mind control them

...To get the ID.

You could:

-Blow a hole in the wall
-Destroy the security
-Disable the security
-Decieve the security
-Infiltrate thru secret passages
-Use an ID
-Go through the wall
-Teleport through the wall (?)

...To get into the HQ.
In response to Mertek
Yes good points but i beleive the most popular or method that people would discorver firstly is Death. As for that teleporting, I think Sariat will make the wals the same as in the room with the costume guy, where you cant telepor through them. I also think memorize location should not work inside the walls. As for blowing a hole in the wall, did you refer to it as permanent or it will respawn or a person has to repair it? Maybe a method such as a password would work, A panel, when clicked will show an imput box where you imput the code. If you steal the item that reveals the code from a member you have access to it anytime until they find out that their code has been discovered then they will have to change it. That spying idea is good, Maybe buy a spy kit and break in. Many choices to make and the right one is hard to determine.
In response to JordanUl
Yes, but what would be the POINT of breaking in? What could they do? And you never adressed my question about the secret uniform changing ordeal.
In response to Sariat
Well then, Technically, couldnt anybody dress up like one of the members anytime at all and walk right in? And to do things, mayb they could plant bombs or spray paint all over it which would cost the other team money to wash off. They could destroy some things like the security sytem or beat the living crap out of the furniture or whatever it holds, Steal all the items that are stored there and such because maybe you will put a limit on inventory space, then it will be a risk you have to take on storing items there.
In response to Mertek
I have been working on something like that in a game that i am making and i came up with 3 ideas u mite like for that 1 is to have certain types of players start with a special key that lets them open doors to their base and stops the ground inside tha base from killing them and if they dp die they start in their base and drop their key where they died another way is to add stealth objects to the game so something can go past anything without being seen and they wont be attacked. or make somethibg like the bases in the game "my life as a spy". another just use the simple shelf case make a base make a hole in the wall to a secret room or something and make the shelf case move when i PC chooses to move it.