press printscreen, paste into microsoft paint, crop, then upload to a site like "imgur".
Ya sorry but for some reason I cant use crop and I cant my initial spawn icon in the Paint program.
Hey Ter thanks for taking some time out of your day to help out a probably helpless newbie
Can you explain the exact steps you used to edit the tag?
I did the exact same thing you do to make a floor turf, but instead of putting floor or wall I put initial spawn.
What you've done is created a child of turf, not edited a tag. There are two ways to add a tag (that I know of).

The first to add it to the map. When you create a turf on the map editor, you can right click go to the object and edit the variables. One of these variables is the tag. You can do that there.

The second is to change the tag once the object has been created. An example of this is to place it in New() to change the tag. If the turf is static and always will be then putting it directly in the map would fulfill your needs.
Ok I finally figured out what was wrong with my code. It really wasn't even the code, really. It turned out that my Player icon might have been broken. SO now I need to know how to make a player icon now.......
Page: 1 2