ID:154333

Me and my friend ADDiCt are unsure of which storyline we should use for our game, "Blood of the Unseen" thats why we need you to vote which one we should use, when you vote, just post a number 1, or 2 corresponding with the storyline you want to vote for. Ok here they are :

-----=================== 1 =================------

The Blood of the Unseen : Zophars Wraith

One day... a long long time ago, the star Sirus saw what great power mankind had and shown apawn it.
But a prophit a ages ago fortold that with power, comes pride, which would become evil.
So it was Zophar who brought destruction to Caddazar. The unseen race had stolen his legendary stone
of power, Zaedell. One day you stepped forward to stop the madness. Before you drew your sword,
Zophar laughed and blew you away with a mystical blue beam. You landed on one of the eight islands
surrounding The gaint center land of Caddazar. It is now your journey to seek revenge and
journey beyound places people have gone before...Years passed, much blood was being shed. Some of this
blood was called... The Blood of the Unseen.

-------================== 2 ================-------

Blood of The Unseen

In the land of Caddazar there is peace between your Race and others. Then one day an explosian errupted and chaos started to reign over peace. The Man Who caused this,Zophar, hoped to get the sacred Zaedell, a rare Crystal which beholds the power of invisibility. One day you walked Up to Zophar, who caused all of this. You got ready to attack him, But He Blasted you with a strange blue beam, and you were blasted to another island, one of eight which surround Caddazar. The race that holds the Zaedell is the Unseen race, and they are paying dearly for not sacraficing the Zaedell to Zophar. Your Destiny Awaits...

Vote now, we need your help! remember, post 1 OR 2.
I would, for definitely have to go with storyline 1 as it is...well...better (I cant think of anything else :(...).But 1 compared to 2 is great, 1 is far well more thought out and I think number 1 would be a hit. But if you are unsure, why not make two parts to the game.

Blood of the Unseed: Part 1, Zephir62

Blood of the Unseen: Part 2, ADDiCt

Part 1 being plot 1 and part 2 being plot 2, this is just another suggestion if you dont know what to choose from.

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
i like number 1 too, it's just that, he took my storyline, said he re-wrote it completly, even though you can still see that the main base of it is mine, just added a sentance or two, couple of word changes and addins and, BAM! Aa work called his own, and by the way Matt, it's MY game, M-Y. =)