ID:154348

I have a very important question to EVERYONE (yes, even you dbz game makers) that make games. I would like to feature almost every single one in a game I'm making. Due to top secret-ness (is that a word? j/k) I cannot tell what the game is about, just that I won't offend (or mean to offend) any games at all. If you are willing to let me use 1. your game's title, and 2.The creator's key in a game, please reply with 1.your games name, 2.a say so allowing me full access in the use of your game's and your namen, and 3.your key name.
Geo wrote:
I have a very important question to EVERYONE (yes, even you dbz game makers) that make games. I would like to feature almost every single one in a game I'm making. Due to top secret-ness (is that a word? j/k) I cannot tell what the game is about, just that I won't offend (or mean to offend) any games at all. If you are willing to let me use 1. your game's title, and 2.The creator's key in a game, please reply with 1.your games name, 2.a say so allowing me full access in the use of your game's and your namen, and 3.your key name.

1) DBZ: The Quest for Power

2) I herby declare that you are aloud full access to my game title

3) Evil_SSJ4Vegeta

1) Superstitious and Beyond

2) I herby declare that you are aloud full access to my game title

3) Mellifluous

Both Keys are mine so dont worry ok.

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Super Hero Bash!

Sariat

Lee, I am on AIM now.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Super Hero Bash!

Sariat

Lee, I am on AIM now.

Ok, I will try to get on AIM ok
1) Eyes of the Myst, Rogue Cartoonz 2k1
(pick one or use both, i can care less)

2) Have fun

3) SonVegitto
Fenris's Apocolypse

You may use my tital all you want

Kunark
Well, its not really a game, but...

1.)LIFE

2.)Permission granted

3.)Xooxer

~X :-)
Geo wrote:
I have a very important question to EVERYONE (yes, even you dbz game makers) that make games. I would like to feature almost every single one in a game I'm making.

Almost every single one?

I dont think you were talking to me, or even want use of my games title, or my name

but as long as noone says bad things about my game, or me I wouldnt give a flying R.C.*'s behind about who uses my game title or my name

1.) Digimon Network
Thats tight I made a Digimon game, Laugh all you want, but a verry important Digimon game(DTO(those of you who goto, or used to goto the Megchan board back in june should know about it)) was canceled and so hopefully I can bring the people who were gonna play that to BYOND

2.)I dont see why not

3.)Pillsverry

-Pillsverry