ID:154350

I was thinking that Super Hero Bash could use some Common Items. Nothing super special or anything. Just something common. I have not had ANY inspiration at all with this.

-Sariat

So far the items in the game are:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Radios
Utility Belts equiped with smokebombs and batarangs
X-Ray Glasses
Energy Bars

Thats it.

-Sariat
Sariat wrote:
I was thinking that Super Hero Bash could use some Common Items. Nothing super special or anything. Just something common. I have not had ANY inspiration at all with this.

-Sariat

Radios
X-Ray Glasses
Energy Bars

Thats it.

-Sariat

Do you happen to have a wallet sorry I haven't played your game :)
Sariat wrote:

-Sariat

Radios
X-Ray Glasses
Energy Bars

Thats it.

-Sariat

I have some and like I promised last night I will give you them now...not all of them, there just what I have thought of up to now...Now respond to me on AIM lol, you seem to be ignoring me.

So let me say my part and then you take the file from me with the ideas and some other special things in there too :-D

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Oops! My mom was on and close down the window. But I forgot your AIM, go ahead and AIM me.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Oops! My mom was on and close down the window. But I forgot your AIM, go ahead and AIM me.

It is Lebaria, but you or your mum tends to be closing me down alot

Lee
You mother must really hate me as everytime I try to make a direct contact it closes and everytime I speak I get no reply...

Lee

[Edit] Looks like your mother may be angry with me as she logged off...so you might have to get the file another time...:(
u should have some stuff like super hero pole or weapons like shields or swords of justice or sruff like that
I could have told him that. I get so very many AIMs from people... it's quite hard for me ever to code or do homework unless I put up my shields. (I.E. away message)
In response to Lord of Water
Lord of Water wrote:
I could have told him that. I get so very many AIMs from people... it's quite hard for me ever to code or do homework unless I put up my shields. (I.E. away message)

Yes but even with that on the AIM window still pops up
Mellifluous wrote:
Lord of Water wrote:

Not if you have the "Don't show IM windows" check box checked.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Mellifluous wrote:
Lord of Water wrote:

Not if you have the "Don't show IM windows" check box checked.

I didnt notice that one hehe
In response to Lord of Water
I've got a better shield...

Turn the thing off!

lol

Is it a rule that you must have AIM on whenever you are connected to the net? If not...then why turn it on THEN complain about getting too many messages?
In response to Super16
Make a SUPER SECRET SUPER HERO DECODER RING!
that would be really cool!

um,