ID:154354

I have already added in HQ's in "Super Hero Bash!". At this point, you can buy the "Empty Lot" from the "Empty Lot Owner". He gives you a master ID card and you can buy member ID cards to give to people that you want to join your HQ. I need to know, what do I put in the HQ's? I already have it so that you can buy a free healing tub.

-Sariat
Well i think that you Should give us like a furniture store type thing and we can decorate it with items like carpet we want and other stuff. Its just a suggestion becuase i know that might ot code.
Decorations, wall tiles (it will check the area to see if it is a hq area), carpet tiles (again, check to see if the areas is hq area), communication sattelite (if your able, have it give the names of all the members and their x,y,z, this could be pricey), Sentry Turrets (only placable near the outside of the base), New buyable HQ powers (have a hq specific power for everyone that no other hq can use, and not found in the pick a skill thing), Guild Clothes (un-buyable clothes that you can buy from the hq guy), more decorations, lazer watch (watch or wrist band that shoots a small lazer beam), other utilites and weapons, and anything you can think of.
1.Make it where you can buy a person to give you a custume. It starts out with 1 item, then you have to pay extra to add other items to it.

2.Have it where you can buy a training room. You click a machine and select Easy medium or hard from a list, and it spits out mobs.

3. Be able to buy radio's for members [with your radio code]

4. A choice to buy an area for learning how to use your powers, and how they would be useful. Example: An area with a car going pretty fast on a track [lets say theres some bad dudes in there] so you can use 'jet' to catch up/pass them.

5. Have a HQ Newpaper type thing that the leader can publish to give out info.

In response to Treverius
I think there should be a buyable statue of Jowy I mean he is the bestest coolest most awesomest person and it would only be right to have one of him so you should use that idea! Okay now truthfully furniture would be great, couches, lounge chairs, jacuzzis, hot tubs, a counter with a stripper. Okay that last one was stretching it. But if you could add vehicles it'd be pretty neat, with a nifty lil' garage for em.
A statue of the team starter... just take the person who made the HQ's icon, rgb() it to add some gold tinge, and then put it in the owner's inventory to decorate with :)
In response to Rcet
These are just my opinions I'd like to say.

1.Make it where you can buy a person to give you a custume. It starts out with 1 item, then you have to pay extra to add other items to it.

Hey, that's a pretty good idea. It also should be clothes you can't get in the beggining.

2.Have it where you can buy a training room. You click a machine and select Easy medium or hard from a list, and it spits out mobs.

Then that'd badicly make Super Hero Bash a pointless-unfun level gaining game only to become the strongest in the game (gosh, sounds like some other games we may know of :))

3. Be able to buy radio's for members [with your radio code]

good idea since you shouldn't walk all the way back for a radio. maybe it could also be a wrist watch radio that you can wear.

4. A choice to buy an area for learning how to use your powers, and how they would be useful. Example: An area with a car going pretty fast on a track [lets say theres some bad dudes in there] so you can use 'jet' to catch up/pass them.

As long as you don't get anything such as money or experience or anything else that'd be cool.

5. Have a HQ Newpaper type thing that the leader can publish to give out info.

That'd be really great. It'd dispense it in a machine inside the guild porobably and to change what it says, only the leader could edit the newspaper.
Just added an HQ cpu for Super Hero Bash that shows the locations of the members loc, you can see thier health too.
Added in some furnite too. Any more ideas? HQ clothes coming soon, once my icon artist makes them. I have already thought of making the newspaper. As Tom would say it: "Its on the To-Do List". :)

-Sariat
In response to Sariat
1) Small guild member rooms? I was thinking of that game Graal where guildhouses could have member rooms with misc. stuff in it.
Could you have the memorize location be something more general that players, that are not proggrammers, could figure out, like instead of (3,3,1) - (Big Tree). k?
In response to unimatrix
Just memorize the location, and rename it to Big Tree.. the (1,3,3) is the location.. x,y,z..

-Rcet
In response to Sariat
How about, you can change in front of people who are part of you HQ without reprucussion. If another HQ finds out about your identity, it's big trouble, and it's just minor trouble if a neutral player finds your identity.
In response to Rcet
I know that but, it twas a suggestion for sariat!
We need the following things

1.) Hookers!
2.) A muslim corner deli! Lotta cheap bear for the under
aged!
3.) Mind altering substances
**Non heroes can believe they are really super heroes**
4.) a shark tank
**Easy disposel of those bad guys you might, ya know,
acidentally kill**
5.) and finally we need big robots, with laser eyes and
big chainsaw hands! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!