ID:154355

I have an idea for a game with Guardians of the elements (no not the 118 elements of the periodic table of elements but the elements such as fire earth water ect.)
When Players start they will have a choice of which guardian to have as their guardian, depending on the guardian they choose they will get certain attributes (ex. the wind guardian will help with speed or agility.)Maybe even gain certain features of the guardian as they gain levels(as a character gains exp they give it to their guardian and it gets stronger? or gives more status to those who have chosen to support that guardian)

Maybe Characters would be a smaller version of their guardian?

I would like opinions on this game, I would also like suggestions. Maybe even some things you would like in the game.

I hope this is the right forum for this message if not post that it isn't and ill move it to the correct forum. Please do not be rude, I always try to be nice so I hope you all follow the "Golden Rule" (treat others how you would like to be treated).
Very Good Idea. A suggestion would be to add a attack which allows the Guardian to call upon their Element for Help.
In response to Super saiyan3
you mean that the player would be able to call their guardian to help them
In response to Vermolius
Yes and No, The guradian should be able to help them but as an ultimate attack the element of that person helps. So Wind

A Storm comes to aid that person.
In response to Vermolius
Oh yeah if anyone has any ideas as to which guardians should be what. Like what animal do you think best represents fire, and things like that I would be very thankful!

Maybe even ideas as to what elements there should be I know a few thinking maybe 8 or 9 guardians would be good?

The Elements I have thought of so far are:
Fire Water Earth Wind Light(good) Darkness(evil)

I would really like to see some peoples opinions on this, it would be very helpful.

Also if anyone has some icons that they would like in the game I am going to make they could post that they do, on here and ill see about it.

~Vermolius~
In response to Vermolius
ok thats cool, thanks for the idea. But how to code it eew 8)

In response to Vermolius
also I am thinking on after a guardian gets so strong it levels up, giving a larger boost to everyone that has chosen it as their guardian's stats, and make them all gain more features of that guardian.
In response to Vermolius
A good and bag side would be great.

(Good)
Fire
Water
Wind
Light

(Evil)
Darness
Hate
Greed

or something like that.
sounds good, but you forgot earth, maybe I should have light and darkness, and have it to where there is a good and bad form of each element?

good
fire
water
wind
earth
light

evil
darkness
hatred
greed
fire
water
wind
earth

But then there are more evil guardians.

Note: making it harder to gain levels on the guardians because chances are that people won't choose the same guardian.
you should make it so you have a mob like gaurdian running around attacking ppl so that its not just ppl vs ppl, this way it makes it so ppl vs ppl vs npc which can make it much more interesting.
In response to Vermolius
yeah, the guardians (this is a suggestion) maycould look like the guy Kami was trying to get past in the Garlic Jr saga to reach the 7 air currents of the world.
In response to BrollyX
hmm ill think about that, it is a good idea at least I think
I was thinking they should be animals, fire guardian = red dragon

AHH maybe ill make all the guardians dragons?
In response to Vermolius
but that would suck because my idea was to make the people become like their guardian (wolf guardian, player looks wolvish)
In response to Vermolius
no i would not suck, yes they may look like a wolf but they have a cape and stuff.
In response to Vermolius
no no no, I was talking about it would suck to have all the guardians be dragons.
In response to Vermolius
not dragons. the Guy Kami was trying to get past was the old guradians spirit the thing in the cape.
I don't think he wants this to be like DBZ.
I don't want anything to do with DBZ in this game...
In response to Nadrew
thanks Nadrew :)
I don't want DBZ :>
DBZ is okay but im making a somewhat original game (or at least trying to)

sorry about that Nadrew
Page: 1 2