ID:154363

I need some ideas for "Super Hero Bash!" (once again). This time, it is about HQ's. I was wondering, if you would like to join a HQ or make your own HQ. Or any other ideas are welcome, I really dont know how to carry this out. Heh.
how about you can make an HQ but with anothern persons invitation you can join their HQ or they could just set i to open so anybody could join,
and how about like in DWO when you join a headquaters instead of showing allegiance it shows the name of your HQ
You could make it so that a person could make an HQ for a crap load of cash. I plan on adding this to DBEO for clans soon.
I need some ideas for "Super Hero Bash!" (once again). This time, it is about HQ's. I was wondering, if you would like to join a HQ or make your own HQ. Or any other ideas are welcome, I really dont know how to carry this out. Heh.

I think creating leagues of heroes (and villains) is an excellent idea. And leagues could declare alliances with one another, so harming someone from your league or an allied league would carry penalties.
Sariat wrote:

Well, building and customizing stuff is a load of fun--but on the other hand, if just anyone can waltz in and build a super cool HQ, then suddenly they're not very special. Maybe make it so players can make their own HQ, but it's very hard to do so, so that most players will end up teaming up to get a group HQ or just joining an existing superhero group with their own heqadquarters.
well, how about buying hq buildings? There may be anything from a little broken down shack/trailer to a underground base, to a castle, but obviously the shack will cost a great deal less and the castles are obviously barely obtainable.you may also choose to rent a building or apartment for you hq. once you buy it you will get a member ID card which allows you to gain entry all the time, and leader options such as making other member cards, making members, making guest card (only usable once), kicking members, ect. Also inside there will be a npc called "Guild seller" which allows you to buy stuff for your guild (guild items, weaponry, armor, or guild decory, ect. like healing tubes). now just because you need a acces card doesnt mean you cant be breached (like bombs), that's why you and your friends can gaurd or buy things like patrol bots (patrols area for enemy guild people), mines (wont hurt your guild), turrets (yes, superheroes can shed blood upon your enemys), ect. each buyable hq comes with the following:
1.meeting room
2.2 regular rooms
most hqs will come wiht more (and more price!) such as:
1.armory
2.barracks
3.individual rooms
4.computer room(computer can I.D. items and tells what they do)

Also another thing. make it so when you choose you skill/skills you have to choose a weakness.
In response to JordanUl
JordanUl wrote:
and how about like in DWO when you join a headquaters instead of showing allegiance it shows the name of your HQ

They are called "Guilds" or "Clans" and trust me, DWO didn't invent 'em.
I dunno but whatever they are have human-robots, with eye lasers and big CHAIN SAW HANDS , AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously i think that we should make a cnamber setup based on the hero's powers.
EXAMPLE

Superman had an ice cave, if anyone else went there and didnt have superman's super nipples they would freeze!

Althought there always was an exception

Spiderman had his aunt may's house where hiss furnature flipped over and became computers and stuff, well when the furnature was fixed it should have axle grease on it or dead rats, or something.

Just a thought
Ken
In response to SonVegitto
yeah, woohoo! go ken! =]
I think you should do this too

-Rcet
In response to Spuzzum
I'm quite aware of that, but that is one of the first good byond games to use that