ID:154366

I need some ideas for items that super heros can purchase at the local "Secret-Super-Duper-Hero-Item-Shop". I have already made a utilitybelt that makes a small smoke bomb to briefly lose your enemies. Anymore ideas?
an item that lets you dissapear for a short amount of time?

an item that allows you to look like someone else for a period of time?

just off the top of my head ideas...

FIREking
well, 1 I think the belt should have more things like a ability to launch a grappler and click a part to grapple on to, which basicly teleports you there, and maybe a little lazer it could shoot out and a small webbing it can shoot at enemys. Well heres some items I can think:
1.clothing only got from purchasing.
2.hand grenade
3.guns (hey, superheroes can have guns to, right?)
4.swords (well.... for those samuri-ninja-knight style superheroes
5. superheroes armoe (hey superheroes need defense)
6.Camoflauge belt (lets you camoflauge if no one is around for 30 seconds)
7.Purchase a sidekick from a sidekick emplyement center, you tell them what to do such as move here and they have their own powers, you can say stuff like fight mode, pure defense (no attacking but damage is half), and they rise in levels also (or stats), they have pre picked names unless you want them to be something like "Martain Boy/Girl", which is your name with either boy or girl at the end depending on gender. They also have pre-picked abilities and you can give them items they use when you tell them to (except clothes).
8.sattelite uplink (shows every user that is in, if they are in superheroe form, only say the superheroe name, could also tell coordinates for them)
9.car (get to choose the paint and style of your own superheroe car (for me, the Martain Meddler, it'd be called the "Meddler Mobile", dont ask why I chose that name))
10.Breath mints (superheroes can obviously have bad breath sometimes)
11.Pepper spray can (this can be used on enemys)

These are some Ideas I had, but I like the idea for the car and the sidekick emplyment center. Please have a sidekick emplyment center!
a bola, or some sort of device that allows you to trip up your opponent. Ninja-type items are always popular among super heros.

How about some nifty detective supplies? And you can't forget the Super Hero Handbook!

Think of items that might be used to help detect or track down enemies... like some sort of tracking device or super-power radar.

Some specialty capes for cloaking and added speed and defense.

Maybe some obscure minerals from distant planets... hee hee hee...

Try to think about what characters such as Batman or the Punisher would use. They were pretty much normal joes with lots of high-tech gear.

I like the side-kick agency idea. It's just funny to have to pick your side-kick from a pack of unemployed, not-so-super heroes heeheehee...

Maybe you could have a super-hero lounge and a super-villian lounge for gathering and R&R.

The villians need a store too. How about some ready-made world-domination plans? Or super-evil items of power?

Bombs, rockets, space vehicles, etc...

This could go on forever... Stop by your local comic shop for some more ideas...

~Super Xoox
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:

Think of items that might be used to help detect or track down enemies... like some sort of tracking device or super-power radar.

Spidey tracers! :)
In response to Geo
I'd like to add more to the unemployement center of sidekicks. it will also show their powers before you hire one. regular heroes can only have up to 3 (they are expensive though and you can buy 1 at the start). Super villians, however can buy up to a team of 15 henchmen. They are weaker, sometimes not having any superpowers, and are cheaper (you can buy 5 at the start).

anothe idea is
A toy like item which walks in the direction you set it for a certain amount of time then does something like spits web, explodes, shoots a beam, ect. sort of like a bomb thing on the movie super mario. you can also customize it by adding paint.
Sariat wrote:
I need some ideas for items that super heros can purchase at the local "Secret-Super-Duper-Hero-Item-Shop". I have already made a utilitybelt that makes a small smoke bomb to briefly lose your enemies. Anymore ideas?

They need grappling hooks. I've got no idea how the grappling hooks might work, or whether the grappling hooks would work at all. But they definitely need them.
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
I like the side-kick agency idea. It's just funny to have to pick your side-kick from a pack of unemployed, not-so-super heroes heeheehee...

You mean, I can have my very own Arthur?

-faints-
Inflaitable Super Hero Clones, buy a duplicate of yourself who walks around like an idiot.

Mechanized Monkeys, little annoying monkeys that walk around randomly and get in the way.

Goo Rockets, works like a bola, only better, because you can gooify many targets at once.

Classic Spiderweb Launcher, launched giant spiderweb type things that trap the opponent for a limited time (rather than just slowing them down, like goo rockets).

Pixie Powder, blind those super dudes then beat em up!

Inflaitable Hit-Back Dummy, a dummy that stands there mocking anything that walks into range, and when attacked, it hits back! Power of dummy is equal to the power of the hitter, since it's a rebound type thing...

Line-Of-Sight Teleportation Thingy, shoot it and whenever it hits something, you get zapped there instantly!
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Inflaitable Super Hero Clones, buy a duplicate of yourself who walks around like an idiot.

Cor blimey.. an inflatable version of me.. just like the one I always wanted..

Now.. if only I could find a few inflatable versions of those amazon ladies.. my super-hero could use some of them..*cough* Did I say that out loud? *blush*

-- Tarmas.
In response to FIREking
anything that explodes, and dude, if you want special powers, the only way is if you wear tight green underwear over your pants, no item can top that,

side kick angency idea rocks
In response to FIREking
you mean a Bomb-omb, which in the movie i think they called it a Ma-bomb or Omb-Bomb which it is clearly Bomb-omb

I think you should add:

WristWatch(are all superhero's Psychic?no, so they should have watches!)

CellPhone(Banmanueal(from the TICK) has one, why not other spr hrs(super heros)?

apartment(you could go there to save your game)

just to name a few