ID:154370

How would you like the Battling in my game "Super Hero Bash" to be like? I am kind of stuck on how to make it.
Lots of long winded superlatives and retorts! Oh, and you can't forget about the cape-pulling nuggies!

~LOL Xoox
In response to Xooxer
I think you should make it active, but dont make it a war of who can click faster. Like make a dodge verb, block verb, etc and depending on your speed u can dodge etc.

Just a thought.

-Rcet
Well Why didnt you just ask me? seeing im your second in command? Anyway i was going to do it like this.

1.) You can be a super hero or villian.
2.) powers have to find you, you dont find them, like almost all super heroes with powers, it must be accidental.
3.) We need a bigger map and it to be a very crowded city.

Now for battling

To battle you can either punch, kick, use a recieved power **Offensive or Defensive** and you must be in your super uniform which you secretly changed into, or the daily Sariat will have a screen shot of you un masked, and you will be constantly stalked by an enemy.

I have more ideas but i will tell you later.
In response to SonVegitto
SonVegitto wrote:
2.) powers have to find you, you dont find them, like almost all super heroes with powers, it must be accidental.

Err.. not quite. The Tick chose to be a super hero. So did these people:

• Batman
  • Robin
  • Nightwing
  • Flash
  • Gambit
  • the "Gargoyles" gang
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Hawkeye
  • Susan Richards (The Invisible Woman)
  • Nick Fury
  • Oz (hey, he's a hero to me! :p)
  • <s>Blossom
  • Buttercup
  • Bubbles</s>
  • Punisher
  • <s>Regis Philbin</s> *wait, what?*
  • Spider-Girl
  • Superboy *well, he was made to replace Superman in his absence, but I guess he didn't think against it*
  • War Machine
  • Iron Man
  • US Agent

Hmm. Well, that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Holy crap, that's long.
In response to Vortezz
Super Heroes? Vegeta will beat all of them.
In response to Ryda
Problem is DBZ sucks..
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Problem is DBZ sucks..

Damn Straight.
In response to Vortezz

Actually, they didnt really chose, they stumbled upon some leaking radiation thingie in the sewer as baby turtles and changes, along with the rat who I forgot his name, he then taught them martial arts so they then became super heroe turtles. The first and only superheroe turtles!
In response to Geo
Geo wrote:
    Actually, they didnt really chose, they stumbled upon some leaking radiation thingie in the sewer as baby turtles and changes, along with the rat who I forgot his name, he then taught them martial arts so they then became super heroe turtles. The first and only superheroe turtles!

His name was Splinter...wow, I LOVED that cartoon.
In response to Ryda
Ryda wrote:

Problem is: The maker was kind of stupid in making dbz. thin about it, NO ONE could get that strong at all in a lifetime, no matter if they train in 50 bajillion times gravity. Anyways Dbz characters arn't considered superheroes, they have no freakin weakness. However Superman is invincible, but his weakness is kryptonite which luther seems to have a endless stash of. Batman is a normal rich guy with cool gadjets and martail arts training. They are superheroes, Vegeta is some alien who learned how to use a power which he goes around killing almost anything he feels like and he is invincible (except for the stupid villains who are as strong as them, then they get stronger and kill them, kinda boring). Also I dont see why they call it dragon ball z, they dont even use the dragon balls anymore, just fight and stuff (gets really boring seeing them yelling AAAAHHHH, and ooh no! They have a huge power level!). Well there, I just summed it up on why he isnt a superhero, arnt you happy?
In response to Sariat
Me too. The only turtle superheroes
In response to Geo
you never get on aim damnit >.<
PLEASE GET ON SOME DAY!

thanks,
FIREking
In response to Geo
Geo wrote:
Ryda wrote:

Problem is: The maker was kind of stupid in making dbz. thin about it, NO ONE could get that strong at all in a lifetime, no matter if they train in 50 bajillion times gravity. Anyways Dbz characters arn't considered superheroes, they have no freakin weakness. However Superman is invincible, but his weakness is kryptonite which luther seems to have a endless stash of. Batman is a normal rich guy with cool gadjets and martail arts training. They are superheroes, Vegeta is some alien who learned how to use a power which he goes around killing almost anything he feels like and he is invincible (except for the stupid villains who are as strong as them, then they get stronger and kill them, kinda boring). Also I dont see why they call it dragon ball z, they dont even use the dragon balls anymore, just fight and stuff (gets really boring seeing them yelling AAAAHHHH, and ooh no! They have a huge power level!). Well there, I just summed it up on why he isnt a superhero, arnt you happy?

See, thats your problem. None of that stuff is real. There is no way that Superman or Batman in all of their million episodes, escape death by a split second. Thats weak. Since they are both fictionus, if they fought, Vegeta would beat they ass thats all.
In response to Geo
Anyone remember the Samuari Pizza Cats?
In response to Xooxer
The name rings a bell, but other than that it's a blank.
In response to Ryda
Ryda wrote:
See, thats your problem. None of that stuff is real. There is no way that Superman or Batman in all of their million episodes, escape death by a split second. Thats weak. Since they are both fictionus, if they fought, Vegeta would beat they ass thats all.

Answer me one thing.

How the hell would a cartoon character defeat the ass off a Human being? How the hell is that possible, Vegeta is a cartoon character, he is not a living breathing organism like Superman or Batman.

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Mellifluous wrote:
Ryda wrote:

Answer me one thing.

How the hell would a cartoon character defeat the ass off a Human being? How the hell is that possible, Vegeta is a cartoon character, he is not a living breathing organism like Superman or Batman.

Lee

What the... are you tryin to say that batman and superman are real? They are as fake as vegeta
In response to Ryda
Ryda wrote:
Mellifluous wrote:
Ryda wrote:

Answer me one thing.

Lee

What the... are you tryin to say that batman and superman are real? They are as fake as vegeta

What I am saying is that Batman and Superman are played by real characters not anime pictures, yes they are in a way like Vegeta, but hence the point, Vegeta's only real "Humanic" feature is his voice, whereas Superman and Batman have the humanic body, voice etc...

Lee
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
Anyone remember the Samuari Pizza Cats?

Samurai Pizza Cats!
"Oh yeah!"
Who do you call when you want some pepperoni?
Samurai Pizza Cats!
"Right on!"
They're sniffin' out crime, and you know that it's balogna!

WOOHOO!

I loved Samurai Pizza Cats. I wish I could get them still ;) I've always wanted one of them fancy tubes to slide down. heh.

Ah, I love SPC.
Page: 1 2