ID:154393

ok I already finished 1 map which is a space arena and im starting on probably the hardest, #2 which is basicly Earth, except very far into the future where all humanity cant live on the ground because of all the pollution and smog that litterally covers almost the entire place and one corporation controls most of the earth. I'm placing the entire maze of roads all over, buildings, signs, smoke dispensers, ect. basicly it's not on the ground, but on the sky. Im still working on the bottom left of the map. It looks beautiful...well except that earth looks like it is over polluted but thats beside the point :). anyways I cant really think of many other maps right now, if you have a good idea name it.

The hyrdalisk rancher master-
-Geo
Geo wrote:
ok I already finished 1 map which is a space arena and im starting on probably the hardest, #2 which is basicly Earth, except very far into the future where all humanity cant live on the ground because of all the pollution and smog that litterally covers almost the entire place and one corporation controls most of the earth. I'm placing the entire maze of roads all over, buildings, signs, smoke dispensers, ect. basicly it's not on the ground, but on the sky. Im still working on the bottom left of the map. It looks beautiful...well except that earth looks like it is over polluted but thats beside the point :). anyways I cant really think of many other maps right now, if you have a good idea name it.

The hyrdalisk rancher master-
-Geo

Hi Geo. What comes to mind immediately is an underground city. you could place it partially in a vast cavern, and partially in carved tunnels/rooms.

Also Perhaps a space city, place it in a spacestation.

Another Idea might be an ancient city on the ground, were poor outcasts(noncorporate citizens) live.
In response to Ernie Dirt
How about populating the Moon, or Mars? Make the moon more or less like a giant entertainment complex... and maybe make Mars covered in refineries and strip mines, to go along with earth's theme...
In response to Xooxer
I have an idea! Make a map where:
1. there are four agencies of sneakish people running around, delivering documents
2. there is a city, a mall, a grassy area, and possibly a sewer
3. make it so that you can shoot at the sneaky people!

This combination of games would come together into the best thing on BYOND! Call it... My Life as a Space Pilot who kills Spys! MLAASPWKS!
In response to Lord of Water
Here's another idea!

Make a level where the goal is to kill as many DBZ characters as you possibly can! Have them floating around in empty space, helpless and bloated! LOL That would be fun!
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
... and bloated!

Hey, I like to bash on DBZ too, but you got this one wrong. The people in DBZ are anything -but- bloated... they work out big time!