ID:154395

A friend and I came up with this neat little idea for a game, that I'm willing to toss up for grabs...

You play a demi-god in a mutli dimensional world vieing for the respect/fear of the mortals, who through thier belief in you and your religion, add to your power. You build churches, monestairies, temples or whatnot, in order to draw the mortals to your belief. Send forth profits to preach about your goodness, or wrath. Cuase miracles, famines. Help or hinder the people in your quest for ultamate control. Be it through fear or admirration.

You are vieing against other demi-gods as well, who will stop at nothing to obtain the highest throne in the heavens. You can duke it out in other-worldly battles for power and glory, which can cuase catstrophies in the mortal realm. You can also mingle with the people yourself and work miracles and heal, or wreak havok, but your power is limited in this form, and you can be overthrown easier by another demi-god.

You cease to exsist when the people no longer belive in you, or your power is strikened from you in battle with another demi-god...

It's an interesting concept that I think would make for a great game on BYOND. I would love to contribute to such a game, but I don't think I can create it myself at this time.

Tell me what you think!

~Philisophical Xoox
Xooxer wrote:
A friend and I came up with this neat little idea for a game, that I'm willing to toss up for grabs...

You play a demi-god in a mutli dimensional world vieing for the respect/fear of the mortals, who through thier belief in you and your religion, add to your power. You build churches, monestairies, temples or whatnot, in order to draw the mortals to your belief. Send forth profits to preach about your goodness, or wrath. Cuase miracles, famines. Help or hinder the people in your quest for ultamate control. Be it through fear or admirration.

You are vieing against other demi-gods as well, who will stop at nothing to obtain the highest throne in the heavens. You can duke it out in other-worldly battles for power and glory, which can cuase catstrophies in the mortal realm. You can also mingle with the people yourself and work miracles and heal, or wreak havok, but your power is limited in this form, and you can be overthrown easier by another demi-god.

You cease to exsist when the people no longer belive in you, or your power is strikened from you in battle with another demi-god...

It's an interesting concept that I think would make for a great game on BYOND. I would love to contribute to such a game, but I don't think I can create it myself at this time.

Tell me what you think!

~Philisophical Xoox

Hey, yet another cool idea for a game :)

Like I have said before he has lots of ideas which are pretty darn good :)

Lee
Personally, I'd rather just start smiting people if they didn't do what they were supposed to :oP
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Personally, I'd rather just start smiting people if they didn't do what they were supposed to :oP

-- Foomer the Evil God in Black & White

Ahem.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Foomer wrote:

-- Foomer the Evil God in Black & White

Ahem.

hehehe
A friend and I are already working on a game of that sort... it's coming along nicely. Expect to see an alpha in a month or so.
In response to Lord of Water
Joy! :-)