"before I finally game it up"

"It was because of this I just recently deleted any BYOND DBZ related stuff off my PC so I wouldn't feel like coming back to it later on"

Sounds like you gave up to me. I can of no other word for that then FAILURE.
It looks like you can't really speak english either.

And DBTC isn't that great anyways, the tile based graphics really put me off.
Okay so now you've reverted from attacking my ideas to attacking my grammar? You are weak as hell. You obviously don't have anything important to say so I'm banning you from this post. Find someone else to flame on, and pray to god I get hit by a car or something before I can finish my game since you are that worried about it.
Ignore them Kireis, if i'd be worried about anything it would be people who haven't been great themselves trying to discourage you. The ideas sound good, not perfect, but definately you're on a good track. Keep us updated, another addicting byond Dragonball game would be appreciated.
Thanks. It's good to see I'm getting some positive feed back. My iconers just got started working today, but in a week I should be able to put up screenshots. Thanks again to those who are supporting me.
Excited to see what this might become, of course...I'm willing to help ^^.

I have this dream to help make a great game that will be known by many players of BYOND.

After seeing this Ad/Post for a Dragon ball Z game in the making that is also 100% and not a source rip...I couldn't of been more happy to think of any way I could help hehe. So good luck and hopefully I will be able to contact you through your MSN email sometime soon. =P
Page: 1 2