ID:154409

Spuzzum wrote:
I won't answer questions related to s_admin or any of my libraries in the forums, except by referring to this post.

If something is wrong with s_admin, contact me personally. The email address is in my personal info.

You see, I think it's poor form to clutter the boards with problems related to a certain system that only its designer and other expert few could fix.

So, what does everyone else think of this statement, from a designer's perspective?
Spuzzum wrote:
Spuzzum wrote:
I won't answer questions related to s_admin or any of my libraries in the forums, except by referring to this post.

If something is wrong with s_admin, contact me personally. The email address is in my personal info.

You see, I think it's poor form to clutter the boards with problems related to a certain system that only its designer and other expert few could fix.

So, what does everyone else think of this statement, from a designer's perspective?

I think I am going to take up that policy too (right after I make some better docs for my libs)
Personally, I've always taken the "no support" approach.

But yours is good.

Z
Spuzzum wrote:
Spuzzum wrote:

Theory: Answering questions within the forums gives new people the opportunity to search within the forums to find their answers.

Reality: Yeah, right.