ID:154411

If ne of u guys give me some good ideas for a DBZ game:o then tell me if i dont get enough good ideas then i wont make one but if i do then youll see the dbz game that the players want to play. and dont make stupid suggestions like 50 levels of ssj or things that r in every dbz game. andplz no one dis me ;)
Alright, before you go any further, go the live section and see how many DBZ games are being played. Now go to the game listing and see how many dbz games there actually are. Yes, there are lots of dbz games live, but there are even more in production, meaning the chances of anyone playing your dbz game are slim. Games are a lot like money really. The more money in circulation, the less it is worth. The more dbz games in production, the less players each one will see. If you make a game base on something else(even another anime), you'll have a better chance at a successful game. If you make a dbz game right now, I really doubt you will go anywhere with it.
In response to Ebonshadow
how come u always gotta pound peoples dreams into the ground?
In response to Liushinkyu
Liushinkyu wrote:

Because his dream is just like 50 other people's dream and adding another DBZ game to the byond community would be just like adding another deadly virus to the world.Its just not needed.
In response to Nadrew
Better to have your dreams crushed before you put a lot of effort into them.
In response to Liushinkyu
Liushinkyu wrote:

It is easy when you are young to dream. Its not that anyone wants to crush your dreams, its just that dreams need to be practical in order for them to succeed.
In response to Ebonshadow
Didnt i specificly say don't dis me. And you have a DBZ game to Ebon(not that its bad) so I wouldn't be talkin. Newayz this thread is for SUGGESTIONS so if you arent gonna uggest any ideas don't post. I know that there are about 30 DBZ games.
In response to BurningIce
BurningIce wrote:
Didnt i specificly say don't dis me. And you have a DBZ game to Ebon(not that its bad) so I wouldn't be talkin. Newayz this thread is for SUGGESTIONS so if you arent gonna uggest any ideas don't post. I know that there are about 30 DBZ games.

I have an idea!

You can make "pbags" just like EVERY other DBZ game on the Hub! I know you've already done this, so you can void this post, you bandwagon-jumping halfwit.
BurningIce wrote:
Didnt i specificly say don't dis me. And you have a DBZ game to Ebon(not that its bad) so I wouldn't be talkin.

Yes, and if you noticed I no longer work on it. That is because all these newbie programmers came and started ripping off from it. However, I have given the project to a friend of mine who is working on it.

Newayz this thread is for SUGGESTIONS so if you arent gonna uggest any ideas don't post. I know that there are about 30 DBZ games.

Uggest?
BurningIce wrote:

Some suggestions:

1) If you dont want to be "Dissed" on then dont ask for idea's on games that are like overwhelming the BYOND community.

2)What the hell does "uggest" mean?

3)You cant tell Ebon what he can and cant be doing.

4)Type properly

5)Also if you know there are over 30 other games done or still in production that are based on DragonBall Z...why the hell are you starting one?

(Dont take this personally, I did the same mistake while making my game and based it on DragonBall Z, but I had my own reason...)

Lee
In response to Evil_SSJ4Vegeta
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:
(Dont take this personally, I did the same mistake while making my game and based it on DragonBall Z, but I had my own reason...)

Well, don't say that!

Everyone has a reason to, in their own special place.
In response to Vortezz
Vortezz wrote:
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:

Well, don't say that!

Sorry
hi... i think your game should include really unique icons and new interactive mobs. Good luck with your game pal... im sure it will turn out kewl. :)
In response to Vortezz

I don't :o(
In response to Evil_SSJ4Vegeta
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:
2)What the hell does "uggest" mean?
Lee

I have somthing to add to this:

6) What the hell does MABEY mean?

For future reference, it's maybe.
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED IT WAS NO HELP WHAT SO EVER AND IM NOT GONNA MAKE A DBZ GAME. HAPPY?*runs off and crys*j/k;)
In response to Foomer
Bonzi
I think your game should have Monsters that you can eat to gain their powers. And there should be like radioactive pools of Muck that you drink so you can learn Super Techniques easier and stuff. And you should be able to go into outerspace and visit the planet namek and kill icers and stuff.

And sarcasm is my name-O
BurningIce wrote:
If ne of u guys give me some good ideas for a DBZ game:o then tell me if i dont get enough good ideas then i wont make one but if i do then youll see the dbz game that the players want to play. and dont make stupid suggestions like 50 levels of ssj or things that r in every dbz game. andplz no one dis me ;)

I believe I've already discovered the only idea for a good DBZ game: a non-DBZ DBZ game. If I can stop being so darn busy, I may be able to get the thing done by the end of this year. No promises though. I guarantee that while it may be the best DBZ game, it certainly won't be the most popular. With few rare exceptions, the most popular thing of any category (in general, not just games) is almost 100% guaranteed to be very far from the best.
You have been added to "The List".

DerDragon
Perpetrator of Maeva
Page: 1 2 3