ID:154418

one thing i have tried to do was make a trading card game kind of thing, as a mini game. I got some things done... i made cards with powers and stuff, and made the player have decks. that was all easy, but the hard thing is some of the other functions. Such as if i play one card that is an attack, but the player plays a defende card... or wait... that is easy to... i guess i need really some one to explain the taking turns demo and how i could maybe go about adapting that towards a card game... I kept getting many errors when trying to make it turn based. I did see the demo and i did what i could see from that, but the players could see play cards out of turn! and it didn't matter! very annoying... any way, some one with time and maybe just some one board may want to make a small sample card game and put it in the demos section. Or i could just keep trying if everyone else doesn't like that stuff i could do it for me and feel proud about my self and... ugh... i don't care... *feed back on this rant please*
Yeah neba, call upon BYOND's many "board" people.
In response to Lord of Water
In response to Nebathemonk