ID:154432

Tell me so I can get some of what you guys want (no DBZ and no every1's an admin or retarted things like that)
A roleplaying environment, with some kind of actual world information, history, etc., anything to tell you why your character exists. A variety of character customization options, if text, descrptions, if graphical, plenty of choices for what your character looks like. Something to do besides powerleveling. And hopefully not much of that.
BurningIce wrote:
Tell me so I can get some of what you guys want (no DBZ and no every1's an admin or retarted things like that)

Something that resembles a traditional RPG as little as possible.
Helicopters!
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Helicopters!

And Giant Pink Elephants!
Punching bags? ahahhahahahahhaha
Ice cream???
the ability to go ssj?
Sex, Beer and strip bars
In response to Spuzzum
I should withdraw my helicopters comment, since it only appeals to a select few of people whom I consider friends. And those people continually request helicopters in everything I do. And, I'm sometimes happy to oblige! =)

And the other people who were inspired to post meaningless comments, shame on you. =P

(Yesterday's session at Hypocrites Anonymous: "Hi, my name's Jeremy, and I'm a hypocrite." "Hi, Jeremy!" "Why'd you say hi?! I never said that!")

(Yes, I realise that I should keep my senseless comments to a minimum in forums aside from Babble. No intelligent animals were harmed in the making of this post, though I did smack my stupid dog.)

Actually, seriously though, I have yet to see a BYOND RPG that allows you to use vehicles. *Shameless plug* Aside from my own, of course. *End shameless plug*
In response to Spuzzum
Actually, seriously though, I have yet to see a BYOND RPG that allows you to use vehicles. *Shameless plug* Aside from my own, of course. *End shameless plug*

I've had vehicles since way back when. Now, if I could ever get my game into a state I felt is public-show-worthy without trashing it, you might be able to see it.

-AbyssDragon
So far we have giant pink elephants with the ability to go ssj, flying in helicopters to the strip club to drink beer and eat ice cream while having sex with punching bags. Not your typical RPG.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
So far we have giant pink elephants with the ability to go ssj, flying in helicopters to the strip club to drink beer and eat ice cream while having sex with punching bags. Not your typical RPG.

Not typical but sure sounds like fun..

<font size=-1>All above statements are false I think it sounds stupid except the "Pink Elephants" which were my idea</font>
In response to AbyssDragon
My up and comming 'SpaceMUD: The Third System' or whatever is going to allow you to buy starships, maybe land cruisers, submarines, etc, lots of neats tuff. In fact, half the game revolves around you having something like that. I can't wait for 305 to come out.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
My up and comming 'SpaceMUD: The Third System' or whatever is going to allow you to buy starships, maybe land cruisers, submarines, etc, lots of neats tuff. In fact, half the game revolves around you having something like that. I can't wait for 305 to come out.

Dang, sounds like a good description of one of my games that I'll never finish due to time constraints.
well sorry guys but the game will be postponed for a while unless i find some one to work on it for a couple weeks because i broke my hand so if ne one wants to and is a pretty good coder please AIM me at OneWingedAngel2k or post here
I think i speak for everyoine when i say this.... make it a real role playing game.. as in playing a role in real life. Like mowing the grass. going to work.. being a cop or robber. ability to buy guns.. one life.. possibly 9 for felines. many clothes. the need to bathe, eat, sleep, relieve yourself of wastes (#1, #2) ,drink, exercise, waight gain, virtual jenny craig.. and possibly mind altering substances like in america.. also an rpg needs natural disasters. wierdos that follow you. laws. a democratic system. junk like that..

but as a plott for a rpg.. we need a good X-Files rpg for byond.. it would rock.. i may or may not make one but it sounds like a good idea
In response to SonVegitto
SonVegitto wrote:
I think i speak for everyoine when i say this.... make it a real role playing game.. as in playing a role in real life. Like mowing the grass. going to work.. being a cop or robber. ability to buy guns.. one life.. possibly 9 for felines. many clothes. the need to bathe, eat, sleep, relieve yourself of wastes (#1, #2) ,drink, exercise, waight gain, virtual jenny craig.. and possibly mind altering substances like in america.. also an rpg needs natural disasters. wierdos that follow you. laws. a democratic system. junk like that..

but as a plott for a rpg.. we need a good X-Files rpg for byond.. it would rock.. i may or may not make one but it sounds like a good idea

You dont, trust me :P I personally do not enjoy a game that is completely true to life, or one that comes as close as having to go and take a shit (Excuse my language, I have and alwease will refrain from saying "Im going to go and do #1 or #2", its against my moral standards). I play games because it allows me to do something without consequence, and to get away from real life once in a while, that and to errm..socialize. Anyways. An rpg doesnt need anything either :P Well there are certain standards, as in you cant call Quake an RPG game, or can u? *wanders off to ponder the meaning of life*.

Alathon
In response to Alathon
First off it was a joke while trying to make a point.. a game that follows some morality of actual life would be nice. such as a fbi game.. etc.. and in light of the terrible accident 6 hours south of my house.. we should have a game that follows the patterns of an actual war... people are voted as leaders... then you choose sides, or one for all, then go head on, capturing their land, their people some can be traitors... nuclear weaponry... all that.. this would be great.. and food,water and fatigue would take a part in the hardships of battle.
In response to BurningIce
AAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Page: 1 2 3