ID:154439

The ingenius and quite frustrating creator of Maeva and Bomberman for Byond has decided that the 500x500x7 map of Maeva was to small and got it in his head to go and make an entire planet using six 750x750x(whatever) maps stuck together like a cube. So long and thanks for all of the fish!
You idiot, spell it right. Anyways, yes, I've decided to totally reform my world into the shape of a cube. I practice what I've termed "freestyle programming" (which was blatantly excercised in the recent creation of Bomberman. Seeing as how this will be a totally unorthodox design philosophy, perhaps some of you would like to comment on it. Its currently at the drawing board (notebook) stage right now. Anyways, cya.
In response to DerDragon
Maybe if you didn't pick french words for the title of your game there wouldn't any spelling errors! Plus what can you say, I am your Map Maker! I leave and you'll be stuck with Yoshi making your maps, and you know what happens there!
In response to DerDragon
Maybe if you didn't pick french words for the title of your game there wouldn't any spelling errors! Plus what can you say, I am your Map Maker! I leave and you'll be stuck with Yoshi making your maps, and you know what happens there!
In response to SHAITAN
SHAITAN wrote:

What a Map Maker..chuckle, Shaitan

Alathon