ID:1545624

(See the best response by LordAndrew.)
I started working on a game with BYOND a couple months ago, and put it on the hub as unlisted so it could be privately tested by me and my friends.

I recently made it public, as I'd like to see what others think, however it's nowhere to be found in the hub that I've seen so far. What's the best way to get it in the hub, and maybe generate some popularity for it?

Also, on a different topic, can I make my BYOND games open source under the GPL version 2 or creative commons or something like that?

Finally, I DID post this in the right subforum, didn't I?
Best response
CliffracerX wrote:
I recently made it public, as I'd like to see what others think, however it's nowhere to be found in the hub that I've seen so far. What's the best way to get it in the hub, and maybe generate some popularity for it?

Your game was set to pending, which means it wasn't listed yet (therefore it wasn't searchable on the hub). I've gone ahead and listed it though, so it should start showing up in search results soon.

Also, on a different topic, can I make my BYOND games open source under the GPL version 2 or creative commons or something like that?

Yes, you're free to release your source code under any license you wish.
Sweet! Thanks for the info, I will be setting up a Github for my project soon. Which also means I get a free pseudo-website for it thanks to Github Pages.