ID:1546815

Keywords: support, tech
(See the best response by Crazah.)
So my problem is that the Byond pager doesn't connect properly. It's currently stuck on "Loading live games from Byond hub 100%". Before this it was stuck on "loading game information" (I've been trying for a few days now).

My desktop computer is windows 7 x64 professional edition. The byond programs are not blocked by firewall, and I know my router isn't the problem because I've ran byond on my old pc many times and it worked perfectly. I've tried reinstalling in a few different places, deleting and changing the name of the cache files, I've successfully pinged hub.byond.com but I don't know what else to try. A very old portable version of byond that I found ran fine, but I can't play games on this old version.
Best response
As a rule of thumb, ensure you have write access to your BYOND directory, and that you've installed the latest flash player. If all else fails it may be a problem with your installation, and I recommend completely removing the software and reinstalling it.
Thanks for the quick reply but unfortunately this didn't work. I'd also like to say that this is the version that works like the pager normally does ishttp://www.byond.com/download/build/498/498.1163_byond.zip

and that fffffff_news + 2e97308a_news have both made it into the cache folder. I have IE10 installed, but use google chrome to browse.