ID:154790

It's been a while.. so i can't remember how to place a turf above another turf? or is this no longer possible?

i've tryed ctrl + click and shift + click.. none of them work.. any ideas?
Narutostory wrote:
It's been a while.. so i can't remember how to place a turf above another turf? or is this no longer possible?

i've tryed ctrl + click and shift + click.. none of them work.. any ideas?

You can't place turfs over turfs, you can place an obj over another obj, though, shift + click it I believe.
In response to Eternal_Memories
i believe it was possible some years ago at least.
In response to Narutostory
Best way to find out: right click the turf and the shortcut will show up for the replace the topmost /turf (and, if I recall correctly, there's an option to switch the replace + place turf click from the new system to the old one when you are editing a map through one of the menu above)
In response to GhostAnime
It says ctrl+click = insert above top most. However, it is faded out, as in "not active". any reason why this might be?

EDIT:

Not sure why it is faded out, however, i found an alternative solution that at least for now seems to work great. Thanks for you replys! :)
In response to Narutostory
The one on top is faded out on the map editer to show you that there are multiple turfs. As before when you had to place a single masked dot on your turf to overlayer another one. In the past you could not place full icons over full icons unless they were OBJ.