ID:1547992

I was waiting for when this would happen. xD

Oh my life! What is this madness?!
lol to funny
rip in piece ss13
diediediediediediedie...I mean..ummm...Congrats to Silk?
just cause of steam greenlight.
"No one will ever pay for a BYOND game", they said.

GG Silk.
Kozuma3 wrote:
I was waiting for when this would happen. xD

isnt it beautiful the birds are singing
In response to Ter13
I don't know why; but this had me rolling on the floor laughing.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

No need to ruin the moment ;~;

It's only 40 players behind at the time of me posting this. Still an epic showing to see over 300 players on a game besides SS13.
Even more so epic considering you have to pay to login
I'm of the mindset that a gated community helps a community grow more than harms it in terms of online games.
heh, I remember when you could just play NEStalgia without having to pay.. now if you want to play, you've gotta buy it..

I don't think I want to play it that badly.
Thats crazy.
Congratulations to NEStalgia! It's awesome to see another game having success on this platform.
This calls for a celebration! I'll hire the exotic dancers.
NEStalgia's player base always tends to fluctuate because of their advertising, but hardly anyone tends to stay after a time period and the playerbase starts to dwell over and over again.

Space Station 13 however is a very old game, but it has a very stable playerbase and it usually always has more than NEStalgia. There's hardly ever a decline.

That being said, I don't see how it matters if NEStalgia periodically has a few more players because they struggle to keep their players. Statistics moot the point.
I for one found it pretty impressive that we have a non-anime game that's regularly keeping over 100 players online at all times. SS13 is the only game that's managed to do that, and ironically, SS13 was a freak accident. It was dying basically when the Goons discovered it and managed to bring it back to life.
Page: 1 2