In response to EmpirezTeam
I hope nobody actually listens to any of this.
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
I hope nobody actually listens to any of this.

EmpirezTeam's comment was one of the most honest things about BYOND's off-topic board, and well, the entire site.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
From a troll's point of view, definitely. I just hope nobody else is encouraged to act this way for the sake of fitting in.
Uhm, Cuban you act that way yourself...
In response to Ganite
When I say something constructive, I mean it. I don't say it sarcastically or nonchalant for someone else's entertainment. If you can prove me otherwise, go for it.
Cubanbling wrote:
If you can prove me otherwise, go for it.

Certainly. Here's some feedback you left for Yut Put's Epic: Legends game.

Original thread: http://www.byond.com/ forum/?post=1381831&forum=2&hl=Cubanbling

So as Ganite said: You act that way yourself.

My work here is done.
Cubanbling wrote:
When I say something constructive, I mean it. I don't say it sarcastically or nonchalant for someone else's entertainment. If you can prove me otherwise, go for it.

I think my work here is done.
Cubanbling wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:

I think my work here is done.

Yeeaaaaaah, unfortunately for you, if you read the entire thread, you made 3 more posts after the one I took a screenshot of in which you assert that your point was valid and indeed constructive. You even admit in comment #25 that you could've said things a little bit better, instead of the d-bag way you tried to present your feedback initially.

So my screenshot is an instance of you giving what you insisted to be "valid" feedback, presented in an insulting, nonchalant manner.

Looks like Ganite's point still stands. Game, set and match! HIGH FIVE, GANITE! WE GOT EM!
Fortunately for me I believe. I don't understand how anything you've said counters my argument, if anything you're helping me out here and anyone who reads the actual thread will understand why. I should thank you.
Cubanbling you were a complete and utter d-bag. It's so obvious I can't comprehend how you can possibly not see it. EmpirezTeam is right.

If you were trying to be constructive that's a pretty freaking sucky way to do it.
Cubanbling wrote:
Fortunately for me I believe. I don't understand how anything you've said counters my argument, if anything you're helping me out here and anyone who reads the actual thread will understand why. I should thank you.

Why are you still talking? "Game, set, and match" means a winner has been decided and the game is over. We've won, you've lost. There is no rematch. Don't be such a sore loser. Show some sportsmanship.
Page: 1 2