ID:1553286

(See the best response by Crazah.)
ok so i got the code for rebooting ym game and its the same as a normal reboot but my game is made using panes so reboot doesnt quite work accordingly.The map is on a map accessed when either a save is loaded or a new character is finished being made to which it then switches over to the pane with the map on it. So how do i code the reboot to work as most games itd just reboot the map and stuff while this is different and it doesnt quite work that way in mine
Best response
You'll need to winset() each element so it shows the applicable windows on client/New().
ummm i dont understand only thing the reboot code i got i think is like a countdown and world.reboot()
I imagine that what's happening is that the world is rebooting, and your windows are all over the place, right? If so, you need to winset() each element back to where you need them.

For example,
client/New()
..()
winset(src,"default.Child","left=map")
no the stuff is in the same place but its like most game shave their title screens on a map but mine is on a pane so its like i'd have to reboot then set the pant back to the title screen pane
Right. Assuming you're using childs, you'll have to set the child's left or right property to equal the window that you have your title screen on. You can see the above post if you're confused how to do that.
so would it be best for me to do the world.reboot then switch the panes or should i do pane swap then the reboot?