ID:1554584

I've been charmed by Byond's classic nature. As a roleplayer and gamer combined, I've found a tremendously gratifying nature in one of this service's finest games - Eternia Roleplay.

Headed by a committed team of admins, plenty of ingenuity and a highly intelligent community of writers, I've greatly enjoyed my stay with the game and I hope it can continue.

However, at the WORST possible times, I encounter nearly crushing lag and disconnections. I once played full fledged PC games before I began to realize I took more pleasure in genres such as Eternia, so both my computer and internet connection are top-notch, interrupted only by occasional maintenance to ensure performance.

I originally complained to the admin of the game, reluctantly; I hold him in high regard. Which is why I am pleased that I was referred here. I want to know if there is something, ANYTHING I can do to limit these connection interruptions, and if not then I kindly implore the innovative staff of BYOND to improve functions related to this issue please.